Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q about E and seritonin

rift

Ive taken a total of 6 pills and never had a succesful roll. I know they werent bunk pills do to the fact the my friend took the same pill and had a great time, white dove, purple tulip, pacman, stardust, but thats not important what they were. Anyway I believe the reason for for not rolling, is the sad fact that im addicted to masterbating and there is no seritonin left to roll. I believe this has something to do with it, correct me if im wrong. But if im right, how long should I go without doing it to have a succesfull roll?

:laugh:

Sorry...

I'd say I knock a healthy load a good 3-4 times a week though more satisfying means, and still roll pretty good when I eat one or two pills. I don't eat E more than once a month.

It could be due to the fact you're trying to hard to feel it. Try to just eat your pills and forget about them. Just go with the flow of your night and let them do the magic in the background. :confused:

:laugh:

i dont think that is the case.

i know one girl who cant roll on any pills. i have taken the same pills and rolled while shes sitting there feeling nothing.

i think either it is due to the fact that:

#1 she takes shitloads of prescription pills & painkillers; do you???

or

#2 maybe she is depressed; are you??

these are the only things i can think of that may make it so my friend cant roll. either that or she wont allow herself to feel it because she keeps saying WHY ARENT I FEELING ANYTHING. shes taken pills many times and never felt anythign once.

Well somebitch to answer your questions

#1 no i dont take any prescriptions and hardly any painkillers

#2 yes there is a very good chance that I i could have been depressed when taking the pill

and Trajik my friends have said the same thing, i might be trying to hard to feel it. Id like to try the idea of taking and forgeting but i guess for thats a little difficult, what would some activities be good for that? like take it and go see a movie or something like that, think that might be good?

no! A movie would be a totaly waste.

Go sit on the beach, go to a dance club, amusement park, or camping with friends etc.....

and yes, depresion and stress obviously lead to/cause lower seratonin levels and make the experience much less intense.

Of course worth mentioning, if you taking a SSRI anti-depresant you will not/barely roll.

and there are a small % of people that are very hardheaded to MDMA. That is they have a natural very high tolerance.