Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where is everyone goin 2nite

Originally posted by hunnie818

Not if your dressed right and you walk in w/ a few girls....I'm meeting up w/ jpdd810 and her girlfriend @ 10:30 in the parking lot...if you meet up w/ us and walk in w/ us :D

Chillfactor.......when did we meet?

DID U EVER MEET UP WITH THEHYPE FOR DEKO ONE NIGHT.. I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS U. I ALSO MET UP JPDD18 WE WENT 2 DENNYS ALL SHITTED UP AFTER DEKO ONE NIGHT

Omg...is that the time jp18 was w/ us, shonette was passed out in the car and we were talking to those thug kids at the table next to us?

YEA IT WAS HUN HAHAHAHAAHA U TALKING BOUT THE HOMO THUGS HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING NIGHT..

I TOLD U I WAS GONNA START A NEW CP ACCOUNT, I FORGOT MY OLD SHIT

YEA I'M THE RICAN THAT WAS WITH HYPE

WHAT THE HELL EVER HAPPEN 2 THAT CHICK IN THE COMMA HAHAHA THAT JP GOT STUCK WITH

Not if your dressed right and you walk in w/ a few girls....I'm meeting up w/ jpdd810 and her girlfriend @ 10:30 in the parking lot...if you meet up w/ us and walk in w/ us :D

Chillfactor.......when did we meet?

I wanna get there befoe 1030 cuase its free

oh shit...ha ha....she's fine...she ended up waking up that night and he drove her home

I'm going w/ the thehype to bunka tonight...come dummy...we still have to battle!

How was south beach???

THAT RETART NEVER TOLD ME WHAT HE WAS DOING TONIGHT... I WAS WAITING ON HIM 2 LET ME KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON.

AND R U SURE U WANNA BATTLE ME HUNHAHAHAHAH IM FUCKING CRAZY ON THE FLOOR HUN. SOUTH BEACH WAS SICK I WILL FILL U IN TONIGHT IF I SEE U BUT THATS UP 2 HYPE. HWAT IS THE BIG DEAL GOING ON HUNKA TONIGHT.... WE USED 2 WORK THERE

CHILL FACTOR PERFORMANCE,ENT.

CALL HYPE AND TALK 2 EM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON SO I HAVE A CLUE

Originally posted by latinaz

IM MULTI TALENTED!! AND IM GOOD AT THAT GAME TOO!!

I WILL BEAT YA ASS IN TEKKEN HAHAHAH NAH SIKE I'M ONLY PLAYIN. I'M NOT A BIG TEKKEN FAN BUT I WILL PLAY IT.

BUT IF U WANNA GET DOWN AND DIRTY ON SOME STREETFIGHTER OR MORTAL COMBAT YA ASS IS MINE HAHAHAHA

he's working till 10 and coming to my house by 10:10.....its gonna be insane tonight....pm if you need his work # so you can make arrangement w/ him to come

I KNOW ALL HIS INFO AND #'S HUN BUT I DONT LIKE 2 JUST INVITE MY SELF CUZ I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING.... I'M NOT SURE WHAT HE HAS PLANNED SO I JUST DONT WANNA BUM RUSH U 2 FOR THE NIGHT SO TALK 2 EM IF U CAN IF NOT I'M HITTING UP DEKO CUZ I GOTTA BRING MY BOY THERE FOR THE FIRST TIME ..

HOW ABOUT THIS U GUYS GO 2 BUNKA THEN COME 2 DEKO AFTERWARDS

Originally posted by chillfactor

I KNOW ALL HIS INFO AND #'S HUN BUT I DONT LIKE 2 JUST INVITE MY SELF CUZ I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE WAS DOING.... I'M NOT SURE WHAT HE HAS PLANNED SO I JUST DONT WANNA BUM RUSH U 2 FOR THE NIGHT SO TALK 2 EM IF U CAN IF NOT I'M HITTING UP DEKO CUZ I GOTTA BRING MY BOY THERE FOR THE FIRST TIME ..

HOW ABOUT THIS U GUYS GO 2 BUNKA THEN COME 2 DEKO AFTERWARDS

no deko tonight.......i spoke to hype...he said to come....he said he though you were going to ac.....he said to call him @ work to set up arrangements

no deko tonight.......i spoke to hype...he said to come....he said he though you were going to ac.....he said to call him @ work to set up arrangements

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE 2 BAIL ON HUNKA BUNKA HUN SORRY BUT ITS ONLY BECUASE I HAVE US ON VIP IN DEKO AND FREE DRINKS LINED UP FOR US AND MY BOY HAS 2 CHECK OUT THE LOUNGE

BUT LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS ARE DOING AFTERWARD ETC....

MAYBE ANOTHER DENNY NIGHT WITH HOMO THUGS HAHAHAH

CALL ME ON MY CELL 1-732-397-2407