Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STICKY - feel better

:( stick you sick?

Well, I hope you feel better, dont worry best you didnt go lastnight, you probably would of been pissed, as you can see from alot of posting and more to come, how overly packed it was. :mad:

But I am excited b/c me dan and badass took a pic with Jonathan and that was the highlight of my night :D;)

feel better.

Originally posted by angelicious

:( stick you sick?

Well, I hope you feel better, dont worry best you didnt go lastnight, you probably would of been pissed, as you can see from alot of posting and more to come, how overly packed it was. :mad:

But I am excited b/c me dan and badass took a pic with Jonathan and that was the highlight of my night :D;)

feel better.

Thank you.....I'm all medicated up and feelin a little better. I hate being sick:mad: and probably would have been miserable in a crowded place coughing on everyone. Glad I stayed home and got some rest lastnight, just wish I had someone to cuddle with;) and take care of me(what a sap I am).....Hopefully I'll see you at the Holloween party:)

Originally posted by stiffler

Thank you.....I'm all medicated up and feelin a little better. I hate being sick:mad: and probably would have been miserable in a crowded place coughing on everyone. Glad I stayed home and got some rest lastnight, just wish I had someone to cuddle with;) and take care of me(what a sap I am).....Hopefully I'll see you at the Holloween party:)

Sticky ... what do you mean hopefully we'll see you at the Halloween party? Thats not a valid answer. You will be therer even if we have to wheel you in. And for you Angelicious .... i was not the highlight of your night ????:unhappy:

Sticky weren't there and I was singing like Deb COx all night ''THINGS JUST AIN'T THE SAMEEEEEE'

then guess who I stumbled across? STICKY NUMBER 2.

It took half of the hurt away.

Oh and if you think you are gonna not go to the Halloween party you have another thing coming. You will be there IN COSTUME ready to PahhhTee.

Originally posted by djchoopa

Sticky ... what do you mean hopefully we'll see you at the Halloween party? Thats not a valid answer. You will be therer even if we have to wheel you in. And for you Angelicious .... i was not the highlight of your night ????:unhappy:

ciuppa, you always the highlight of my night;) expect when you piss me off:D ;) how was soundgarden?

Actually I meant "hopefully they(angel & dee) will be there". Of course i am going.................

Originally posted by deeelite1

Sticky weren't there and I was singing like Deb COx all night ''THINGS JUST AIN'T THE SAMEEEEEE'

then guess who I stumbled across? STICKY NUMBER 2.

It took half of the hurt away.

Oh and if you think you are gonna not go to the Halloween party you have another thing coming. You will be there IN COSTUME ready to PahhhTee.

You crack me up................................"the other sticky"

Just remember, in the end, there can be only "one," and let that one be me:D

Originally posted by angelicious

ciuppa, you always the highlight of my night;) expect when you piss me off:D ;) how was soundgarden?

SOUNDGARDEN WAS OK .... LIKE I SAID LAS KETCHUP SUCKED AND DARK BEAT SUCKED TOO THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY NIGHT WAS TO FINALLY SEE LITTLE JP. HE HAS BEEN HIBERNATING. hE GOT A HUGE TATTOO ON HIS ARM ... WAIT TILL U SEE IT.

SOUNDGARDEN WAS OK .... LIKE I SAID LAS KETCHUP SUCKED AND DARK BEAT SUCKED TOO THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY NIGHT WAS TO FINALLY SEE LITTLE JP. HE HAS BEEN HIBERNATING. hE GOT A HUGE TATTOO ON HIS ARM ... WAIT TILL U SEE IT.

ciuppa hopefully see you tonight, dont think little jp is going out they are being soft again. I tried, but now I official give up on them too. lol.;):D