Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Cannot Stand This

Mystify

I cannot STAND when girls wear sandals when summer is over and especially when it's raining!!!!!

I went out last night and there were soooo many freakin girls doing this exact thing.... I mean GIVE ME A BREAK -- it's freezing and raining out and you can't cover up those nasty, wet feet????

Get some boots!!!

Sorry I just needed to vent....:mad:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I cannot STAND when girls wear sandals when summer is over and especially when it's raining!!!!!

I went out last night and there were soooo many freakin girls doing this exact thing.... I mean GIVE ME A BREAK -- it's freezing and raining out and you can't cover up those nasty, wet feet????

Get some boots!!!

Sorry I just needed to vent....:mad:

...lol....were u at metro???....cause i was seeing the same thing.....

I know...in all honesty, dont their toes get cold?? It kinda looks trashy after summer is over...Besides there are sooo many cute boots out there to wear this time of season. I mean, I just went shopping today and fell in love with a pair of Franco Sarto's that were a beige color with a maroon line down the side of them ( 2 thin lines to be exact,lol). I am going back next week to get them without a doubt.