Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boo after party

Just in case people get back and want to know...

....there will be a Boo after party going on at Pseudo tonight starting at about midnight until LATE. Usual caviats apply (all ages, byob), $10 with your Boo stub, $15 without. lineup of old school jungle, hard trance, hardcore, and your truly spinning some breaks. Just FYI...

Sorry bout that.....

In any case, the breaks people missed out on a good time. The party got busted around 3, but that didn't stop me from playing a 2 1/2 hours set. Switched from progressive breaks to old skool jungle to nu skool to funky breaks. First experience playing for an E'd out crowd wasn't too bad....about half the people were just sitting around (coming down or peaking I guess...), but the other half were totally into it, especiallyw when I started playing Florida breaks :confused:. Anyway, it was a fun time...

....btw, if people are still looking, there's an outlaw going on under the BK side of the Brooklyn Bridge tonight. Not sure if it's still going on, but I'm about to find out in a little bit....