Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what race do you think is hottest?

t0nythelover

i got to go with latinas. they always seem to have the highest number of banging girls. but...i saw a special on chicks from the czech republic, they all looked like freakin models, like the normal ones on the street. and its not like here where ugly girls get implants and starve and buy fancy clothes. these were like the average czech girls, super bangin, but still they had no booties. so what race are you most attracted too?

mmm..brazilians..drool

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

have to say that they all do it for me!! I really dont think one race has hotter girls than the next race. Its just a matter of where they all hang out.

I'd have to agree with the canadian thing, because Montreal has some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen, although alot fall into the whole "I look like I'm starving so I think I'm hot" category. Asians are hot too.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by trancerxn112

plus they are always wet... or very easy to get wet :)

and man when they get wet it runs down their legs!

I think all all races are good lookin in there own way.. For example if u like small petite girls asian girls are the way to go...If u like curvy volumptous girls go for the latinas. If u like tall skinny type girls go for white chicks. If u love Big women go for Black girls.I know this description dont fit for every1 but in my eyes and xperience thats how i view it. I love ALL girls..No need to discriminate..

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Mediterranian women.........Spanish, Italian, Greek, Portugese, and that general area. Also South American, not latinas......like Brazilian and Columbian.

Jon, um... i don't think there's one south american country that doesn't speak spanish or portugese... so by default that makes the women latinas ;)

Go ahead and tell a Ms. XXlea she's not a latina... ;)

I'll go size your coffin :D

and AcidCrackWhore.... *muuuuuuuah!!* :)

Originally posted by cintron

brazilian and columbians ARE latinas, you fucking ignorant bastard. Go ahead and tell a Ms. XXlea she's not a latina... ;)

I'll go size your coffin :D

When I think Latina I think Guatamalan and Mexican.....them women just ain't as hot as the rest of the women in the world.

I apologize, now go back to cuttin lawns ya stanky Rican