Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what race do you think is hottest?

t0nythelover

Originally posted by cintron

Jon, um... i don't think there's one south american country that doesn't speak spanish or portugese... so by default that makes the women latinas ;)

Go ahead and tell a Ms. XXlea she's not a latina... ;)

I'll go size your coffin :D

and AcidCrackWhore.... *muuuuuuuah!!* :)

The Guyanas aren't latin or spanish: French Guiana, Dutch(Suriname), (British)Guyana

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

Jon, um... i don't think there's one south american country that doesn't speak spanish or portugese... so by default that makes the women latinas ;)

Go ahead and tell a Ms. XXlea she's not a latina... ;)

I'll go size your coffin :D

and AcidCrackWhore.... *muuuuuuuah!!* :)

lol mwahhhhhhh back at ya! ;)

and there are 3 countries that dont speak spanish or portuguese in south america, they are Suriname, Guyana and French Guiana (sp?).

Guest gabo
Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

lol mwahhhhhhh back at ya! ;)

and there are 3 countries that dont speak spanish or portuguese in south america, they are Suriname, Guyana and French Guiana (sp?).

I love columbian crack whores!!

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . hmm. . . mine would be italians (I was raised by one), hispanics (I'm a sephardic jew, so it figures, and plus, gotta love the latina fiestiness :drunk: ) and jewish girls (usually sephardim, but I've been known to go after the occasional ashkenazim ;) ) . . . .

im ashkenazi... when u get a ukranian ashkenazi jew they are usually hot... most other mixes from what ive seen dont work :)

Originally posted by nycchic24

no love for the polish korean chics! i see

;):laugh2:

oh no, I've got LOTS of love for polish chickies :) And i've got love for korean chickies...

so i guess i've got double love for a polish/korean chick :D

WOW what a mix that must be

mediterranean men....greek, turkish, italian, moroccan....middle eastern men are ok too....there are some gorgeous french men out there too...

basically any nationality has their bad and good...for example, i am seeing a belgian/ukranian guy and he's not normally my type...i love dark haired men, and this guy has red hair and blue eyes!

everyone is hot..there are hot africans, south americans, asians, etc...

Originally posted by nycchic24

no love for the polish korean chics! i see

;):laugh2:

btw.. i love how the thread was titled.. "what race" and most ppl reply with "nationality!"

Alright, Alright...since there are no green alien hotties out there, I'll just have to say the Human race! :smile2:

Originally posted by luvle02

IMO the best looking people are muts. We're all mixed up, alittle of this, alittle of that.

THATS MOI- A euro-MUT i cal lmyself

i agree - we all need to mix every race so theres just one then people wont be alble to be prejudice