Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deko saturday review

I have to say I disagree with everything u guys say about njguido. As a guy that has two very successful parties this winter I look at this website as a great extra to see the beautiful people at this party. Many nightclub websites dont have a pic section and NJguido shows you those pics. Plus these guys on njguido.com are great guys. I have been friends with them a couple years before the site and what they are doing is pretty cool and letting everyone see where people are going this winter as well as how good looking the club crowd is in NJ . Those guys are always welcomed to anything I do from the summer at the SURF to Fridays at Joeys to DEKO Saturdays.

Keep up the good work. BTW, I am glad u had such a great time this Saturday.

Originally posted by chillfactor

WHAT THE F*CK WENT ON TONIGHT IN DEKO MAN... I AM LIKE EVERYONE IN HERE MAN 50/50 TONIGHT...

NOW THE BAD=

- - I MUST ADMIT THAT IT WAS ALOT OF SEXY LADIES IN THERE BUT TONIGHT WAS A SAUSAGE FEST...THERE WAS GUYS EVERYWHERE MANNNN

- THE WAIT AT THE LINE .. WHAT THE FUCK MAN I WAS ON A LIST AND IT STILL TOOK ME A WHILE 2 GET IN CUZ I DIDN'T HAVE A CHIC WITH ME...THE GUYS DONT WANNA LISTEN 2 SHIT I WAS TELLING EM THAT IM OM JOE A'S LIST AND ALL THEY DO IS SAY LADIES UP FRONT ..COUPLES UP FRONT. WHAT THE HELL WAS THEY BRINGING THOUGH GUYS WITH GUYS.. IT WAS LIKE 5 GUYS 2 EVERY GIRL TONIGHT

Ok, I just want you to read what you wrote again. You are saying in one point its a sausage fest, but then complaining that guys were waiting on line. I work outside with Serg(aka RESIDENT...hehe), Matt, Danny, & Murray and its not easy when everyone knows someone. At one point we had about 60 more guys like Serg said not bad for 750+ people. Anyhow, if it comes to that we try to hold up the guys so it won't be a sausage fest. Thats the point of doing that, and trying to get the point across to either come earlier or with ladies.

As per njguido, they are just having fun. I actually think its comes in hand like moo said. I personally don't always carry a camera, but would still like to take pics with friends for memories sake.

DKNYBABY...I never knew!!! Thats all I gotta say...your such a sweetie!

:D

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I have to say I disagree with everything u guys say about njguido. As a guy that has two very successful parties this winter I look at this website as a great extra to see the beautiful people at this party. Many nightclub websites dont have a pic section and NJguido shows you those pics. Plus these guys on njguido.com are great guys. I have been friends with them a couple years before the site and what they are doing is pretty cool and letting everyone see where people are going this winter as well as how good looking the club crowd is in NJ . Those guys are always welcomed to anything I do from the summer at the SURF to Fridays at Joeys to DEKO Saturdays.

Keep up the good work. BTW, I am glad u had such a great time this Saturday.

I second that. The NJGuido.com Guys are great guyz. Its kool that they give some exposure to some of the clubs around here. I'd like to see NJGuido.com Go up against the people from Fukitt.com in a Battle Royal

Originally posted by themoo

LAME? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? NJGUIDO.COM EXISTS BECAUSE IT DOCUMENTS OUR LOVE FOR NEW JERSEY AND NEW YORK CLUBS. WE ARE NOT TRYING TO IMPRESS YOU. WE TAKE PICTURES OF PEOPLE HAVING FUN, NOT PICTURES OF JUST GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I USE MY CAMERA TO TALK TO WOMEN? 90% OF OUR PICTURES ARE PEOPLE THAT ASK US TO TAKE THEIR PICTURE. HOPEFULLY ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK TO NJGUIDO.COM TO HELP YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH FUN YOU HAD. THAT IS OUR GOAL.

ANTHONY "MOO"

WWW.NJGUIDO.COM

Dont get all bent out of shape "Moo" I just just joking about the "shy" part, after all everyone sees thing through a different window :D Sorry if I Offended ya. ;)

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I am very disappointed with a lot of the reviews from last night. I thought Richie played spectacular. People need to realize the age we are trying to cater too in that place. It is tough when u have people in there over 27 and women that are 21 and men that are 23 that go to every hot spot and know all the new and current tracks. I thought Richie played the perfect combination of those songs. I want you guys all to remember one thing. The biggest night in the summer at Temps other then the holiday weekends is Denny's Retro night. Wonder why??? Reason is cause there is so great tracks out there from 2 to 3 years ago and people just love to hear them. My Saturday party will have those tracks included every week. Remember what the reaction was a few years ago when "I Turn to You"was played well yesterday that reaction was there. As everyone knows my parties (like the SURF) are all about the music and I know what certain spots need to be successful and Richie did a phenomenal job when it came to the music last night. If someone didnt like it then they are really not going to like this party. I want everyone that was there the grand opening when Denny played and remember his song selection. It was all from this same era or older (Deep Chemical and tracks like that).

Now about being more guys then girls. For those who dont know it we keep double clickers outside keep tracking of both girls and guys for this problem. For everyones info there were more guys then girls last night approximately 30. Not bad for a club to run almost 50/50 on any given night. Plus the quality of woman at my parties exceed anything that can be imagined. About the wait outside while being on the guest list I apologize for that but I need you to realize one thing., Me, Joe A, Binoy, Willie and Joey Enuff and are friends are to blame for the more guys then girl problem at DEKO. We are all guys and we have guy friends that call us and ask to put us on the list and them knowing how beautiful the woman are at DEKO they decide to come without girls for the possibility of meeting the perfect 10. Well, just to let you guys know I sat down with all promoters before this night started anticipating this problem and told him that guest list or not if this problem ever arose even guest list people will wait. We turned away alot of guys last night and that was because they werent on the guest list and they were in groups of guys with no girls. Be prepared that next we are going to do that same thing with guys on the guest list.

Sometimes its not the club its the people. I had and unbelievable time . Lots of hotties lots of bubbly. I will be there next sat with everyone we know for Dan and hunnies party.

Originally posted by ericone

in reading what people like and dislike, agree with and disagree with in this thread, it seems like it's alllllllll about the bottom line $$$$$$$$$$$

Good point any club can be strict on there dress code, so it gives the customers the elusion that its a "up scale" place when in fact its the same people attempting to look "up scale" :D