Clubplanet Nightlife Community

check out my fucked up nite.

djmoonshine

cant even type right now.. trying hard to make sense here.

so im at the bar and this hotttttt kid comes up to me and he immediately asks for my friend whitney.... "where is she? what is she doing?" and i inform him she has a boyfriend and that she wouldnt cheat on her bf.... he walks away from me in a huff... so im dancing later.. he comes up to me and starts dancing... whatever.. i dance with him... not a big deal... then hes like, oh come back to my house.. we have a keg, well play beer pong.. whatever... come there.. well have fun...

are you joking?! yeah.. ask me for my friend... be upset when you find out shes def not interested but since no ones around to blow you later, just ask me!!! make it even worse by calling me a cocktease when i wont come to your house... wtf!? :mad:

this is the worst fucking night ever.

note to petey: i tried and failed miserably...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

cant even type right now.. trying hard to make sense here.

so im at the bar and this hotttttt kid comes up to me and he immediately asks for my friend whitney.... "where is she? what is she doing?" and i inform him she has a boyfriend and that she wouldnt cheat on her bf.... he walks away from me in a huff... so im dancing later.. he comes up to me and starts dancing... whatever.. i dance with him... not a big deal... then hes like, oh come back to my house.. we have a keg, well play beer pong.. whatever... come there.. well have fun...

are you joking?! yeah.. ask me for my friend... be upset when you find out shes def not interested but since no ones around to blow you later, just ask me!!! make it even worse by calling me a cocktease when i wont come to your house... wtf!? :mad:

this is the worst fucking night ever.

note to petey: i tried and failed miserably...

noooooooo dont say that!

remember what I said... you own him!! and you are better than him... hes prob gay anyway... in that case give him jonstephens number.

give me an im

:( i'm sorry babes. Then again... beer pong, keg, hitting on both you and your friend...

I wouldn't be too upset over it. He sounds like a real winner :rolleyes: that you could stand to miss out on.

almost the same thing happened to two of my friends last nite...

guys like that will get theirs in the long run. Looks won't matter worth a damn when girls refuse to get near them

Originally posted by cintron

Then again... beer pong, keg, hitting on both you and your friend...

I wouldn't be too upset over it. He sounds like a real winner :rolleyes: that you could stand to miss out on.

yeah seriously, anyone who tried to win me over with a keg and beer pong is no one to be upset over.