Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sooooo I wasn't going to go to Space......BUT

lolahotass

Yeah yeah, we weren't going to go to Space....... my friends from Chicago came over and we just decided to hang on the down low and drink at my place.... stay in ya know..........

Oh how wrong we were...... so at 4:30 we decide to go to Space...... Get there at like 6am...... place was off da hook..... Oscar G was ripin' shit up...... Roland on the Patio - fantastic as always (by the way, thanks for the CD, but it didn't work in my cd player - I need a new one!!)

Fukken people everywhere... my friends were blown away, especially with the patio....... So Bellini Linguini comes on to spin, and I must say (can't believe I'm admitting this), he really wasn't that bad....... definately not saying it was great, but it definately was banging and he had the crowd really into it.... I've never been to Space for afters except once - man, there were a ton of celebirties in the hizzouse.... Christina Agullara smokin' cigarettes and a few others that I recognized. No big dealie to me, but I never noticed them really before.

Soooo we go back inside right, fukken LUIS was dropping some shit yo! He was spinnin' like a mad man, we were dancing our asses off!! In fact, Denise said Luis's set was the best out of everyones that night!!! And I totally agree! That says a lot - nice n' hard.... Luis is da man... We wanted to meet him, but he had all ready split:(

So to sum it up................. we are cracked out beotchs going to lay at the pool until they fly back to Chi-Town at 6pm, and I attempt to watch the Fins game:D

I'm outtie.................;)

Ms. Hotass

Originally posted by lolahotass

So Bellini Linguini comes on to spin, and I must say (can't believe I'm admitting this), he really wasn't that bad....... definately not saying it was great, but it definately was banging and he had the crowd really into it....

tell me it isn’t so.. Ivanno bought some new records.. :D

Unfortunately Tony, I can't id tracks. But for the patio and the crowd, the music was pretty good.... Of course, I went banana's when he dropped Dark Beat............along with the other peeps on the patio.

All in all, it was a total blast.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Special thanks to Biz for the CD:D

Lola;)

Hey sweetie. Just checking in to let ya know we made it back to Chicago in one piece, just minus some unneeded brain cells.

And hell ya, I was impressed with Luis' spinning skills!! Lola had already compared our music in Chicago to more hard house, which I agreed for the most part and prefer. The music inside was defintely more my speed than the patio, but still even then, I felt the beats were lacking a little something. Then when we wandered in around 9 or 10 in the morning, I heard Luis throwing down hard sheit, with lights and horns and all, I almost lost my mind. And those poor tired legs of mine!! :eek:

But my first time to Miami and space was an awesome experience and that was made mostly in part to my hotass friend Lola. Love you tons mama.

"GET OVER IT"

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by uc

Oh, by the way, Lola or anybody else who might know, did you find out the website name that the guy was taking pictures for saturday at space

probably

www.cooljunkie.com

or clubhoppers.net

or miaminightout.com

I know it was a .net site, so I'll try the clubhoppers one, but I thought the word night was in it and my b-friend thought the word sky was in it. Who knows. The guy had a black t-shirt on and the site name was on the back of it. Thanks for the help

Originally posted by uc

Hey sweetie. Just checking in to let ya know we made it back to Chicago in one piece, just minus some unneeded brain cells.

And hell ya, I was impressed with Luis' spinning skills!! Lola had already compared our music in Chicago to more hard house, which I agreed for the most part and prefer. The music inside was defintely more my speed than the patio, but still even then, I felt the beats were lacking a little something. Then when we wandered in around 9 or 10 in the morning, I heard Luis throwing down hard sheit, with lights and horns and all, I almost lost my mind. And those poor tired legs of mine!! :eek:

But my first time to Miami and space was an awesome experience and that was made mostly in part to my hotass friend Lola. Love you tons mama.

Hey UC~

Glad ya made it back baby! Damn I had sooooo much fun on Sunday AM! You guys gotta come down for another weekend sometime.....

I think I left my brain at Space or better yet, at the bottom of my pool:laugh:

Come back soon and love ya hon;)

Lola:D