Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any good Halloween Parties this year?

Originally posted by xrapturex

Hey guys,

Anyone have any info on places that are gonna be good this year for halloween? I know it is still early, but I dont know if its worth going to get a costume or not...

If your interested see the thread created by Jennijugs entitled Halloween party...........should be fun

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Lyndhurst we will post the flyer later just wait for details.... Hunnie I think I am going to Deko Saturday

Yeah!!!! It's gonna be sooooo crazy....now maybe I'll get to speak to you for more than 5 second like @ tempts closing party

GET READY FOR INTOXICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

cool, let me know when you have some flyers avail....cant come if you arent dressed?

I know I will get dressed, but not sure about some of my friends.

I wore jeans and a t-shirt last year and everyone was mad at me.........they made me wear this stupid hat with long grey hair..............bastards

I'm joking about calling them bastards, they are all my freinds

Originally posted by stiffler

I wore jeans and a t-shirt last year and everyone was mad at me.........they made me wear this stupid hat with long grey hair..............bastards

I'm joking about calling them bastards, they are all my freinds

EVERYONE MUST DRESS UP ..... ESPECIALLY STICKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER ... YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE IN COSTUME , BUT IT MAKES IT MORE FUN IF EVERYONE IS

Originally posted by jennijugs

EVERYONE MUST DRESS UP ..... ESPECIALLY STICKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISCLAIMER ... YOU WILL BE ALLOWED IN WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE IN COSTUME , BUT IT MAKES IT MORE FUN IF EVERYONE IS

I was not in the spirit last year............I will be more me this year and I think I'm doing the dan/80's thing. Just wish I had a pair of cavaricis

LOL, cavaricci's.....one of the guido's on this board must have a pair laying around somewhere....J/K....

that sounds like a cool idea though..I dont know what to be. I can be real cheap about it and use the same costume as last year...LOL I really have no clue what to be.

LOL, cavaricci's.....one of the guido's on this board must have a pair laying around somewhere....J/K....

that sounds like a cool idea though..I dont know what to be. I can be real cheap about it and use the same costume as last year...LOL I really have no clue what to be.

I think me and a bunch of us from the board may be going as girl/boy scouts.........

It is actually the same people from the pic on stardo's thread labeled I am not asking permission this time............it is a funny pic..........check it out