Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
spinsaikel

My goodness, lisa shaw and miguel migs rocked it!

phew, im really glad i went to 5 last night, good house music, beautiful people, and I had a great time dancing! It was great to see so many familiar faces that I havent seen in so long. And as usual, I had fun hanging out with the russians. lol, it was fun dancing until my friends Tippee and Lunee started their own circle. after that, the rest was history. I know arthur,lobster, and yuri can contest to this. I had to whip out the ol' "pushbroom" more then 10 times that night (lil inside joke between the russians and I:laugh: ). I loved how I didnt have ANY money whatsoever but managed to get drunk anyways. Yeah, there were quite a few birthdays last night and lets just say that if you pretend to know the birthday girl/boy, chat with their friends for a bit your chances of getting a free drink is quite high:O). Anyway, i'm looking fwd to 5 nx sat with mark grant and dj heather! Prepare to get funked up!

p.s.

lisa shaw sung so well over top mig's tracks. and my god miguel migs is tall!

Definitely a good night. We all had a blast. It was nice for a change to hear some good ol' house music. Lisa Shaw was amazing. I like the venue too - very cozy, nice sound, cool rooftop. The only con is the crowd. but by 3:30 most of them left and there was plenty of space to dance. We got so trashed that ended up playing soccer in the middle of the street at 5AM. :laugh: