Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!!new mix online!!!

moolee

forget snail mail. just go to this link...save it for later, or burn it on your pc. this is the first installment of my series. on it contains tribal and progressive that will not put you to sleep. i also play tech-house, techno, deep, disco, and chicago house. you can contact me at: Raymond_Enrique@yahoo.com for further questions. stay tuned...

>Broadband Communication...Prototype 1.0<

Originally posted by carlcocks

Dude, you know what they say....JACK OF ALL...MASTER OF NONE

In other words, pick a genre and LEARN IT...:rolleyes:

thanks for bringing that up...ever hear of carl cox, erick morillo, sander kleinenberg, christian smith...i can go on and on. they dont just stick to one style....you gotta be diverse for diverse crowds. just food for thought.

ever hear of carl cox, erick morillo, sander kleinenberg, christian smith...i can go on and on.

Nope never heard of em.:rolleyes:

BTW....how do you figure?

Carl Cox plays Techno or Funky, Filtered House

Eric Morillo plays House

Sander Kleinenberg plays Progressive House

Christian Smith play Techno

Where do you see Christian Smith playing Disco House or Carl Cox playing Deep House?

Just giving you some advice kid...find a style and learn it...no one wants to book a DJ without an identity...or somone who plays "it all"...and masters NONE OF IT.

i guess you didnt get the concept. each of those guys play diverse stuff. i didnt say they play what i play. you must of never hear carl cox and morillo play prog house, or sander k play some techno and tribal house. tell ya what...check out the nov urb mix-it section...and see what they have to say about one of my mixes. if you need to hear it from a credited source. o...by the way i did word that wrong...i meant to say that i occasionally drop deep, disco, and chicago house. sorry.