Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mikiebphonk

The scary truth about sound factory

Is it true that jp gets 16,000$ per night to spin the same set he has been playing for years?

I have not been there since the underwear party last year when someone gave me a hit of e and a hit of mesculine and i freaked out where every girl in the whole place looked the same, then they laughed, then cried almost simultaneously.

The couch area is lethal expecailly at 3:30 pm sunday

Originally posted by mikiebphonk

Is it true that jp gets 16,000$ per night to spin the same set he has been playing for years?

I have not been there since the underwear party last year when someone gave me a hit of e and a hit of mesculine and i freaked out where every girl in the whole place looked the same, then they laughed, then cried almost simultaneously.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah that is how i feel about factory..... i went there once last year and since then i have had no desire to go back. everyone looks the same and the music is only OK.

:cheese:

Originally posted by g13

dont go then

:finger: :finger: :finger::bigfinge::finger: :finger: :finger:

:laugh: i dont.. and if i did i would probably have a good time even though i realize the people are all clones. i dont let that kinda shit get to me. i also know the quality of the experience is shallow yet that is not always a bad thing and most of them dont know the difference. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: i dont.. and if i did i would probably have a good time even though i realize the people are all clones. i dont let that kinda shit get to me. i also know the quality of the experience is shallow yet that is not always a bad thing and most of them dont know the difference. :rolleyes:

Speaking from recent experience, I have to agree with you 110%