Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which would you rather have...

dgmodel

the daughter. sometime down the road she´ll be tired of it and stop it. in addition, what´s the bad thing about a sexually open girl? if everything is kept safe i see no problem with that.

see it like that: if she doesn´t know how to please men, which only comes through experience, HOW will she be able to FULLY sexually please *the one* and give him the time of his life?

haha when i should ever have a daughter she´d be the baddest man-eating girl alive anyway. i´d teach her to REALLY play men, she will have TONS of suckers at her feet BEGGING for her attention, jumping in front of cars for her, paying for all her stuff (so *i* don´t have to give her any money ;) ), fighting off other guys she does not want, etc. :)! none of those "wanna-be"-players would stand a chance with her cause she´d know the deal from a very early age on, she´d know counter-player tactics (how to get the player fall for you), etc. :)

i´m already training, i´m going around in clubs with girls and try to get free stuff from the suckers at the death-row (the row of standing silent guys at the side of the dancefloor) and at the bar for them... haha that is sooooo fun ;)!

girls, do you have any tips for me how to quickly get a drink for a girl or as a girl?

as of yet the "she´s shy but has been bugging me all night to introduce herself to you" has worked for me pretty good. then, when she gets the drink, she´s off to me again and we share it ;)

umm... if i had a slutty daughter like that id chain her in the basement... if i had a gay son id probably shoot myself... i dont mind gay people but i want to have a strong willful son who will pass on my line not give me advice on my outfit "thats really loud dad... i would mesh the black shirt with dark pants... maybe LEATHER mmmmm yea leather... i mean..."

Originally posted by dgmodel

a daughter who is the town-whore and sleeps with a different guy every night... or a son who is the biggest queer, and definately takes it???

I'll take the slut.........

"be married to someone who is true to you...but poor as shit....sorry cant put a price on Love (true love)"

-aint that cute......

:puke:

*cough...fag...cough*

I'd take a whore with money,

Originally posted by somebitch

be married to someone with a shitload of money who is cheating on you

OR

be married to someone who is true to you but poor as shit?? :confused:

. . I need a clarification on this one: When you say 'poor' do you mean like, down on luck kinda poor or like career substance abuse kind of poor? . . .

. . . The reason I ask is cuz . . yeah, true love is all good and stuff, but I really wouldn't want a crackhead loving me . . . ya dig? . . .

. . I'd choose option 2 if the 'poor' we're talking about is the former in my statement above . . There's always room to improve, and if you have someone at your side that's got your back, it makes you all the more confident that everythings gonna turn out alright . . .

. . .. eh, I'm babbling and I just woke up . . ;) . . .

Guest jroo
Originally posted by dgmodel

a daughter who is the town-whore and sleeps with a different guy every night... or a son who is the biggest queer, and definately takes it???

dude, was that you on the man show the other night??? honestly, i would rather have a queer son, at least he cant get pregnant and ask me for money, no diapers to change, no watching bastard children while my little whore was out fucking some other fucking sleezball, sure him being gay would greatly hurt my masculinity, i just hope his the "man" and not the femine one in the relationship.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by somebitch

be married to someone with a shitload of money who is cheating on you

OR

be married to someone who is true to you but poor as shit?? :confused:

DEFFINATELY true and is poor as shit, if she's the one and im totally happy with her. but if im not gonna be happy with her then i would rather have money. you know?