Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New After Hours Club Opening !

I hear what your saying but I don't know if the town will. I mean bottom line to me is why cant another club in the town say "Hey where not a club after 3 and where not serving liquor we want people to stay and sober up so where open till 7 now"

There is no way in hell you will have all "good people" and no one well go in with out doing drugs. You said yourself that your are not going to search people how do you know there's not going to be people selling and using going on in the club? Cops will see people coming in and out and all you'll need is some "Johnny do the rite thing" to complain to the town. You seem like a good guy and I think its really fucking cool as hell that your doing this but like kosta said expect the worst.. Because trust me you'll have the worst. Don't just close your eyes and pretend that nothing is going to happen. You might want to come up with a better plan like a by invitation only kind of deal or if you actually want to make some money buy a liquor license and just open a normal hours club.

damn you guys are rough.. Good luck bro..

I work at Diva Lounge.. this place sounds like a perfect place to go chill and wind down after a long night of work..

oh yea.. a lot of the people that come to Diva from the city....are shocked when the lights come on at 2am.. when they ask where to go.. I'll send them over to you..