Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:::Some new blood for the hounds:::...

Fran

Originally posted by embodiedhate

Sweeties?? SWEETIES? Listen you dirty piggy horse cock sucking five dolla ho thats so dirty she'd get thrown out of Hunts Point! We here at Club Planet pride ourselves on our ability to kick the nastiest of the nasty drama. So you better get back to sucking beast cock with that dirty, herpes infested maw you call a mouth before Old Farmer McVicker comes out and pisses on you like he rightfully should. Oh no wait, you'd enjoy that wouldn't you. :finger:

*shrug*

Aight, you nob waxing little ass toy, take your numbed out, dried out from sucking lips and wrap them around that funky, ass-cheesed strap on all the CP girlies been using on gabo, while taking it in the bunghole from that donkeyboy like the little bitch you are! And if you can eat dick and say CP BITCH BOYS PRIDE OURSELVES IN LICKIN THE NASTIEST COCK then maybe I’ll let riggitytiggity stroke that mini me shit stained useless little penis of yours before I hang you by your toes to get bitch slapped in the SF bathroom, ya gimp.

Bwaaahahahaha, c’mon you little bitch, I know you’re little 4 inches is strugglin to stand up hard.

Originally posted by ou812

I thought this newbie hatched from Naughtybooth

I did...............I think Quoth thinks we're alike :D

You wanna be me don't ya? You wanna a lil coochie don'tchya, Quoth.

!(Now that's a set up....take it away)!.................or not.

Originally posted by fran456

*shrug*

Aight, you nob waxing little ass toy, take your numbed out, dried out from sucking lips and wrap them around that funky, ass-cheesed strap on all the CP girlies been using on gabo, while taking it in the bunghole from that donkeyboy like the little bitch you are! And if you can eat dick and say CP BITCH BOYS PRIDE OURSELVES IN LICKIN THE NASTIEST COCK then maybe I’ll let riggitytiggity stroke that mini me shit stained useless little penis of yours before I hang you by your toes to get bitch slapped in the SF bathroom, ya gimp.

Bwaaahahahaha, c’mon you little bitch, I know you’re little 4 inches is strugglin to stand up hard.

I like this girl!!! :clap: :clap:

Welcome to the board :) You might be sorry you came, though, if you're used to NB, where people actually have something to say...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I like this girl!!! :clap: :clap:

Welcome to the board :) You might be sorry you came, though, if you're used to NB, where people actually have something to say...

Gracias muchacha!~

I can handle it........ a while back, before NB, I was on RAVELINKS!..........better know as CRACKLINKS...(which I coined).....anonymous, punk a$$, wasteland for the severly braindamaged!~ ..........heh..........

Guest gabo

*shrug*

listen you fucking cunt! dont ever use my name in one of your posts again or Ill have to take your fathers cock out of your asshole and put my foot in it!

Originally posted by gabo

listen you fucking cunt! dont ever use my name in one of your posts again or Ill have to take your fathers cock out of your asshole and put my foot in it!

:aright: It’s a good thing my brain is quick………I might have missed your subtle use of satire and sarcasm. :rolleyes:

I could :whip2: ......but I'll be nice......don't want to bitch slap ya (yet) on your own board......

.....yano, in front of your boys an all. :grin3:

(Must I teach EVERYONE lessons in subtlety today!)

Guest gabo

:aright: It’s a good thing my brain is quick………I might have missed your subtle use of satire and sarcasm. :rolleyes:

I could :whip2: ......but I'll be nice......don't want to bitch slap ya (yet) on your own board......

.....yano, in front of your boys an all. :grin3:

(Must I teach EVERYONE lessons in subtlety today!)

so, are we going to fuck or what?;)

Guest gabo

:grin3:....that was good.

(Maybe one of these days I'll actually post in another thread.)

but you cant tease me and then leave me!!

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by krizia

Fran, you are one smooth, sexy, bitch. MWAH :)

All that shit was squashed. No judgements, no problems. Just good friends, good drinks, good music, and great parties.

:D

Oh......well, in that case, Bustaknut get ova here :grin3:

And Krizia, one could easily say the same about you. ;)

(But............I haven't got out of this thread yet so I can't start trouble can I....all the threads are so CP baised!) :grin3:

Oh......well, in that case, Bustaknut get ova here :grin3:

And Krizia, one could easily say the same about you. ;)

(But............I haven't got out of this thread yet so I can't start trouble can I....all the threads are so CP baised!) :grin3:

Oh bite me...

please? :cool: