Clubplanet Nightlife Community

** OFFICIAL 'It sucks to be me right now' ROLLCALL **

nyis4meatheads

Originally posted by whadupg

:( Yeah, I'm here...I suck too. Have a good weekend?

Glad to hear someone sucks too. Much better than sucking all by yourself.

I had a freaking awesome weekend. I did: NOTHING and loved every second of it. Layed around all weekend (with some good company ;))

How was your weekend g?

Originally posted by nycchic24

i am here..

oh boy.. my weekend was interesting to say the least...

will post back but need to finish my monday reports..

Tease! :tongue:

You can't just say 'my weekend was interesting to say the least', then leave us with NOTHING! Finish those damn reports, so you can report to us (me) what was so damn interesting about your weekend!! :D

The New Deal was neither New, nor a Deal... discuss.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Glad to hear someone sucks too. Much better than sucking all by yourself.

I had a freaking awesome weekend. I did: NOTHING and loved every second of it. Layed around all weekend (with some good company ;))

How was your weekend g?

Glad you had a good weekend - mine was pretty low-key too. Went to a couple local bars on Friday night and was in bed by 3:30 (which is pretty early for me on a Friday night) - Saturday I chilled all day on my couch -was supposed to go 2 six flags but the weather didn't cooperate :mad: - went over to a friends house Sat night and was home in bed by 2:30. Sunday I went down to watch the game at a couple of friends that just got a new place in Medford. Got to visit alot of people that I don't see much so it was nothing exciting, but I had a pretty good weekend.

Tease! :tongue:

You can't just say 'my weekend was interesting to say the least', then leave us with NOTHING! Finish those damn reports, so you can report to us (me) what was so damn interesting about your weekend!! :D

The New Deal was neither New, nor a Deal... discuss.

No kidding - what a post-tease! :tongue:

Glad you had a good weekend - mine was pretty low-key too. Went to a couple local bars on Friday night and was in bed by 3:30 (which is pretty early for me on a Friday night) - Saturday I chilled all day on my couch -was supposed to go 2 six flags but the weather didn't cooperate :mad: - went over to a friends house Sat night and was home in bed by 2:30. Sunday I went down to watch the game at a couple of friends that just got a new place in Medford. Got to visit alot of people that I don't see much so it was nothing exciting, but I had a pretty good weekend.

If you think 3:30 is early for a Friday night... try being in bed by 11:30!!! I don't think I've ever done that on a Friday... and I loved every second of it!

Yeah, Ms. Snatch and I were supposed to go to 6 Flags too, but we also got rained out :mad: :mad: It's not the end of the world though, and I certainly didn't let it ruin my weekend.

Hanging out in Medford, huh? That's right in my neck of the woods (you know... the middle of nowheresville).

So... what's up for this weekend? :D

Originally posted by jk9

Work sucks today, all my friends are sleeping, I got back from Vegas at 3:30am this morning, and Tempkid still sucks.

Wow, sounds like you had a hell of a weekend jk! How was Vegas? Did you clean 'em out or what?

You just got back at 3:30... did you take a red eye flight, or did your flight just get delayed? Either way, I'm impressed you haven't passed out at your computer yet (did I just jinx you?)

Stop badmouthing Tempkid... me and him are boyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :tongue::rolleyes:

alright.. so you know how i told you that two of myfriends from boston were supposed to come downt his weekendd. but earlier last week one of them called me saying.. "i have shin splints, i dont htink i will be able to come down" :rolleyes: probably the worst excuse you have ever heard, right? well she keeps calling/emailing me and i dont return her phone calls. finally on thursday night the other girl calls meand says whats going on? turns out that girl A never mean "iam not coming ,but i may not be able to"! iwas like okay.. wouldnt you take it as I am bailing!?

so whatever we clear it up, water under the bridge. after driving for 6 hoursin the rain.. they finally make it! (lol mad traffic throughout all of 95!)

saturday we wake up and its still raining out.. i take them to times square and then walk them over to Rockerfeller Center...Girl A is complaining the whole time about the weather.. Now amazinglly her shin splints aren't hurting her ;) but her back is killing her. we take the subway to Soho... she says, we could have taken the car down here. sorry not exactly practical plus you end up looking for parking half the time. then she's like why cant we take a cab.. ?? another :rolleyes:

so we are sh9opping and she's still complaining.. Girl B loves the stores, etc and girlA is just "miserable" finaly she is like i have had enough and want to go home. (:rolleyes: again.. this is me the entire weeeknd!) we go back to my apt and hang out

to be cont... (gotta go print!)

alright.. so you know how i told you that two of myfriends from boston were supposed to come downt his weekendd. but earlier last week one of them called me saying.. "i have shin splints, i dont htink i will be able to come down" :rolleyes: probably the worst excuse you have ever heard, right? well she keeps calling/emailing me and i dont return her phone calls. finally on thursday night the other girl calls meand says whats going on? turns out that girl A never mean "iam not coming ,but i may not be able to"! iwas like okay.. wouldnt you take it as I am bailing!?

so whatever we clear it up, water under the bridge. after driving for 6 hoursin the rain.. they finally make it! (lol mad traffic throughout all of 95!)

saturday we wake up and its still raining out.. i take them to times square and then walk them over to Rockerfeller Center...Girl A is complaining the whole time about the weather.. Now amazinglly her shin splints aren't hurting her ;) but her back is killing her. we take the subway to Soho... she says, we could have taken the car down here. sorry not exactly practical plus you end up looking for parking half the time. then she's like why cant we take a cab.. ?? another :rolleyes:

so we are sh9opping and she's still complaining.. Girl B loves the stores, etc and girlA is just "miserable" finaly she is like i have had enough and want to go home. (:rolleyes: again.. this is me the entire weeeknd!) we go back to my apt and hang out

to be cont... (gotta go print!)

Reading stuff like this makes me VERY happy to be a guy :D

When me and my friends don't get along, I just punch them in the shoulder, they snap out of it, and everything is cool again. :)

(Note: when me and teamj5 don't get along, we fight to the death. So far I've beaten him 5 out of 6).

If you think 3:30 is early for a Friday night... try being in bed by 11:30!!! I don't think I've ever done that on a Friday... and I loved every second of it!

Yeah, Ms. Snatch and I were supposed to go to 6 Flags too, but we also got rained out :mad: :mad: It's not the end of the world though, and I certainly didn't let it ruin my weekend.

Hanging out in Medford, huh? That's right in my neck of the woods (you know... the middle of nowheresville).

So... what's up for this weekend? :D

No idea - I have six flag tickets that I have to use before the end of the season so if the weather's good I'm trying to keep Friday night somewhat sane so I can get up early Sat am. But I know a couple of freinds are already planning on going to Avaland this weekend so I'm sure I'll end up there.

No idea - I have six flag tickets that I have to use before the end of the season so if the weather's good I'm trying to keep Friday night somewhat sane so I can get up early Sat am. But I know a couple of freinds are already planning on going to Avaland this weekend so I'm sure I'll end up there.

Wow g, you're becoming quite the regular at Avalon lately. Looks like someone's developed a taste for good music ;)

This week should be good... John Creamer's pretty good (I'm not a huge fan, but he's decent to say the least), plus Ali's in Axis so that'll be good regardless.

Have you been to six flags yet this year? I haven't gone at all and I'm dying to give Superman one last ride before the winter kicks in. Maybe this weekend.....

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm here too. I'm on a break from my meeting right now. I'm in meetings all week :mad:

The DC board is sooooooooo quiet!

Good to hear from you tinyb! If you think the DC board is quiet... we are silent!! Slow day at work + slow day on CP = BORING! This is one day I actually wouldn't mind being in meetings (I'm going to get what I wished for on that one!)

Maybe we should start stiring things up on the New Jersey board... my buddy tempkid is probably bored today too.

Wow, sounds like you had a hell of a weekend jk! How was Vegas? Did you clean 'em out or what?

You just got back at 3:30... did you take a red eye flight, or did your flight just get delayed? Either way, I'm impressed you haven't passed out at your computer yet (did I just jinx you?)

Stop badmouthing Tempkid... me and him are boyyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :tongue::rolleyes:

:laugh: Yeah boyeeeee - tempkid is dabomb :cool: You check out the post from Crosspatrick - I really like him - he put a smile on my face on a Monday morning that I feel I shouldn't be at work and yet somehow am.

nycchic - your friend A sounds like a complete pain in the ass (or shins, or back - whatever)!

ok so back at the house she seems to be in better spirits. but then GIrl B hasn't talked to her bf in 7 hours and is pissed. another : :rolleyes: well we get ready to go out and get to the club relatively early 11:30.. not in boston standard time, this is on the later side but i have to explain to them this is early here. ONe of them asks me.. so are thy gonna play any music that we know!? i picked the club cuz its commercial and vocal house... but i forgot that the music is still new to them.. (reminder: they are roxy girls ) they want to hear Shiny disco balls! (oh gawd... ) so basically ihave two stick in themuds .. i am trhing to get them drinks and entertain them but to no avail. they are both miserable. so at 1am... they tell me -- "we want to go home" ok. So i walk ot the coat check and iam like F- it. i am going ot stay and make the most of it.. even if i am by myself (lol ) so i give them the keys and i stay... no more than 20 minutes later i run into some ppl i know.. who are coincidentally with ppl from boston.. who know both the girls that were there! :laugh: i ended up staying til 4

so i leave the club ,a nd i call them girl A "omg i am so mad at you right now, i hate you! :eek:" i ask what is wrong.. and she is like something crashed in your kitchen and we dont know what it is. we are too scared to find out; we almost called the cops. i told them i will be right there.. thinking to myself in the cab.. well not like my apt is so big that a burgular could have lost his way from the kitchen to my lkiving room... :rolleyes:

so i get to the door and call girl a.. come open the door.. she replies "do you think that you can come in yourself.. i am in too much pain to go to the door!" omg. "IF I COULD GET IN ANY OTHER WAY IWOULD! NOW COME OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" so they come downstairs and open the door for me.. i march in the apt first.. and turn on the lights... walk into the kitchen -- nothing

look in the bathroom... the shower curtain fell.. (its a tension rod) :rolleyes: iwas like are you satisfied..thts what crashed.. can you go tbed now?!

they left early sunday morning... all i have to say is that i only have this sort of drama with my boston girls (ppl wonder why i stay the fuck out of there now...)

UN-FUCKIN-BELIEVEABLE

Wow g, you're becoming quite the regular at Avalon lately. Looks like someone's developed a taste for good music ;)

This week should be good... John Creamer's pretty good (I'm not a huge fan, but he's decent to say the least), plus Ali's in Axis so that'll be good regardless.

Have you been to six flags yet this year? I haven't gone at all and I'm dying to give Superman one last ride before the winter kicks in. Maybe this weekend.....

C'mon I've always had a taste for good music - it's my friends that didn't! :D

I haven't been to Six Flags since last year so I haven't tried Superman yet. Can't wait to. I love that place - I'm a big baby when it comes to heights so I freak-out the entire time and love every second of it! If the weather holds up and we get a good day I'll def. be there so I'll give Keri a call and try to meet up if you do go.

My flight got delayed due to the great weather that Boston was having yesterday, too foggy, so they delayed us, it sucked....

Vegas was a blast, seen Dj Dan at Club Ra on Friday, then tried out Club Rain on Saturday, kinda cheesey music, heard 5 different versions of Sandstorm and Glowsticks are all over the place..... Bearly any sleep, but nothing beats drinking frozem drinks at the MGM pool in October..

C'mon I've always had a taste for good music - it's my friends that didn't! :D

I haven't been to Six Flags since last year so I haven't tried Superman yet. Can't wait to. I love that place - I'm a big baby when it comes to heights so I freak-out the entire time and love every second of it! If the weather holds up and we get a good day I'll def. be there so I'll give Keri a call and try to meet up if you do go.

wait.. i thought you were a roxy chic nad CHarlie Peppers :confused:

lol i admit i once was too... we all got to start somewhere. :laugh:

Originally posted by jk9

My flight got delayed due to the great weather that Boston was having yesterday, too foggy, so they delayed us, it sucked....

Vegas was a blast, seen Dj Dan at Club Ra on Friday, then tried out Club Rain on Saturday, kinda cheesey music, heard 5 different versions of Sandstorm and Glowsticks are all over the place..... Bearly any sleep, but nothing beats drinking frozem drinks at the MGM pool in October..

yeah the music is less to be desired (unless you go on a big holiday weekend memorial or labor day) ... but i still had a blast. :D

they left early sunday morning... all i have to say is that i only have this sort of drama with my boston girls (ppl wonder why i stay the fuck out of there now...)

UN-FUCKIN-BELIEVEABLE

:confused: Sorry but I don't think your barrel-o-fun weekend is to blame on every girl that happens to reside in Boston because if any of my friends were acting like twits I'd just tell them that straight out, we'd probablly yell at eachother for about 2 minutes and then laugh about it.

:confused: Sorry but I don't think your barrel-o-fun weekend is to blame on every girl that happens to reside in Boston because if any of my friends were acting like twits I'd just tell them that straight out, we'd probablly yell at eachother for about 2 minutes and then laugh about it.

lol i said my boston girls.. not all boston girls.