Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: TommyTempts aka FUGAZZEE

Originally posted by angelicious

tommy tempts this is fugazzee, YES!!!!

i saw you last night at joeys!! you told me you just made another and gave me your phone number, you promised.:D

small world:D

These cd's are suppose to be EXCLUSIVES and now too many people have access to them:mad:

Originally posted by stiffler

These cd's are suppose to be EXCLUSIVES and now too many people have access to them:mad:

listen you prick :mad: :mad: I am EXCLUSIVE and thats all that counts, and he promised me from the summer:mad:

PLUS, you been soft lately, so i dont want to hear it :mad::tongue:;):D

hugs and kisses:love:

listen you prick :mad: :mad: I am EXCLUSIVE and thats all that counts, and he promised me from the summer:mad:

Sorry, don't yell at me.....................But I do love it when a girl tells me off;)

Love ya...............................

Thats it sticky....... If you are sick or not I DONT CARE....

:argue2::spank::kill9::mad:

All right now, I can handle being called a prick and I don't mind argueing(especially with the making up part, I guess thats where the spanking comes in.........lol), but why the hell did you have to shoot me???????????

All right now, I can handle being called a prick and I don't mind argueing(especially with the making up part, I guess thats where the spanking comes in.........lol), but why the hell did you have to shoot me???????????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stick, you crack me up. You see I cant be mad at you long. I forgive you for now. :kiss2:

Yeah exclusive in bed.....not on receiving FUGAZZEE cds:laugh:

You know what I take it back :flame:

take that ;):biggun: and that :2guns::shake:

and then I will be doing this after :smoke:

lol, oh goodness we are all corny.

Jess, easy with the smilies... You only get to use 200 per year, with this thread you are done....:blank:

I HEARD THAT BADASS IS GOING AROUND AND SELLING BOOTLEG COPIES. TOMMY ... I WOULD NOT GIVE HIM ANY MORE OF YOUR CD'S ... HE TRIED TO SELL ME ONE! THAT CHEAP BASTARD. AFTER ALL WE DO FOR HIM TOO!

Originally posted by djchoopa

I HEARD THAT BADASS IS GOING AROUND AND SELLING BOOTLEG COPIES. TOMMY ... I WOULD NOT GIVE HIM ANY MORE OF YOUR CD'S ... HE TRIED TO SELL ME ONE! THAT CHEAP BASTARD. AFTER ALL WE DO FOR HIM TOO!

Ok first of all I am not selling bootleg copies and even if I were people would be buying Fugazzee bootlegs and not those so called Choopa bootlegs with other DJ's mixes on them:D :jawdrop::D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Ok first of all I am not selling bootleg copies and even if I were people would be buying Fugazzee bootlegs and not those so called Choopa bootlegs with other DJ's mixes on them:D :jawdrop::D

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

no he didnt!!!!!!

:eek:

YES HE DID...just chumped the choop!!!