Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Kostap Friday at Metro a warning of whats to come!

donkeyboy

HEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW Everybody.

This message is for Kostapussy. THe donkeys were rolling deep at Metro on Friday. Donkeyboy made a cameo and my presence was overwhelmingly intimidating by all who I occasionally gave a quiet but very assertive HEEEEE HAAAWWW to. THey knew that they needed to back the fuck up before the got smaked the fuck up. Respect is all I desire and I was pleased to see it given a Metro by all the nondonkeys. You know who im talking about. I made it a point to say it to ever donkeyland member I saw. Now for my nemisis Kostap the donkeys personal bitch whore pussy. Kosta first of all your getup was well below average actually pathetic. The go-tee either needs to go or be shaved pussy. That shit was cool in highschool Biooootch. Your short sleeved greasy french frie stained t-shirt did wonders for you. Hit the god dam weight room the donkeys need a whore that is respectable. The video camera really made you look bigtime no wait it made you look like a fool. Wake the fuck up its the year 2003. Kostap when the donkeys summon you, come bitch. DOnt ever fucking ignore us.

I was throwing ice at you the whole fucking night and you were being the big fat pussy that you are and would not come off that god forsaken dance block in the middle of the floor. Way to go faggot you were just bringing more attention to yourself and your french fry stained shirt. Enough with these games. I fuck you up this friday. The ice was a warning I was going to tell you that I wouldnt beat your ass, but for you ignorance you must now pay bitch. Have my 1000 dollars ready. Heeeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAWWWww

PLEASE DONKEY BOY DONT HURT ME. HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. YOU HATE CLUBS AND YOU SIT HOME HALF THE TIME YOU CLAIM TO BE OUT AT A CLUB LIKE THE BIG FAT PUSSY YOU ARE. YOU CANT HANG YOURE THE TYPE OF LOSER THAT GOES TO A CLUB SITS IN THE PARKING LOT AND HAS 1/5TH OF VODKA CAUSE YOU CANT AFFORD THE DRINKS THEN FOLLOW THE BARBACKS IN THE CLUB WHEN THEYRE TAKING OUT THE GARBAGE (LIKE THE DIRTY FUCK YOU ARE) B/C YOUR ATTIRE IS SO SHITTY THE SALVATION ARMY WOULDNT TAKE IT FROM YOU IF YOU TRIED TO DONATE IT, AND YOU CAQNT AFFORD TO PAY THE COVER AND LET ALONE THE FACT THAT ONE LOOK AT YOU AND ANY BOUNCER/DOOR GUY WOULDNT LET YOU IN. BUT ANYWAY I WAS VIDEO TAPING THE SHOW FOR METRO IT WAS THEIR CAMERA AND I GUARANTEE YOU NO ONE THREW ICE AT ME. TRUST ME I WAS SO AGITATED THAT NIGHT I DEF. WOULD HAVE TURNED AND CLOCKED THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEBODY. ESPECIALLY IF I SAW YOU ACTUALLY HAD THE BALLS TO GO OUT INSTEAD OF SOME AGORAPHOBIC KEYBOARD/MUSCLED SCREEN NAME SOLDIER. SO ONCE AGAIN I ASK YOU BITCH, YOU FEEL TOUGH. $1000 BUCKS AND YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO PUNCH ME. YOU ARE A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A DONKEY. HEEEEEEEEE WHOOOORRRREEEEEE. TELL YOUR MOM I SAID SHE HAS TO GO FUCK HERSELF TODAY IM TO BUSY TO RAIL HER ASS.

LATER ASSHOLE

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKING P.

Yo Kosta I'll have your hat for you this friday

I didn't make last becasue I went to Conn last minute

But I'm def there this friday, me and my people are getting a couple of rooms and we going to rip that place a new asshole

If you need help with this donky bitch, let me know I'll bring A game ;)

Originally posted by tempkid

Yo Kosta I'll have your hat for you this friday

I didn't make last becasue I went to Conn last minute

But I'm def there this friday, me and my people are getting a couple of rooms and we going to rip that place a new asshole

If you need help with this donky bitch, let me know I'll bring A game ;)

Saddle up baby were gonna be riding donkeys (just like the donkey's mama she's quite the fiesty one)

Its on for Friday the weak will stay home and the strong will be doing afterhours at Tempkid's!!!!!

Thanx for hanging on to my hat.

See ya friday.

xrapturex that is a bold statement. The less people speak the more I realize their acceptance and respect for the donkeys.

HEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

xrapturex we'll let you slide this one time but dont swerve again.

Kostap your idoitic remarks are doing nothing but irritating the donkeys. Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. First of all you have no fucking idea who I am. So to say my mom is a whore or piece of shit is a fucking ridiculous statement. Taking a good hard look at you and mind you thats a very difficult thing to do, I cant imagine what your mom is like. Youre swerving now shut the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up bioootch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...