Clubplanet Nightlife Community

freinds....

lollib

Does anyone else have a friend who is in a relationship and they always seem to question their significant other and they always "take time apart" but stay with the person? I have one friend who always questions her boyfriend's intentions but never seems to do anything about it. It's like she knows what she should do but just cant seem to do it. I'll never get it!

yeah one of my best friends is like that. she has this bf who comes over when he wants to, doesnt take her anywhere, doesnt do anything nice for her, doesnt hang out with her on holidays, has a kid... the list goes on, yet she spends 90% of her time talking about the situation & thinking about it but doesnt do shit about it. then every now and then they have a talk and he actually drives to her house (instead of making her come pick him up) for about 2 days and she says OH HE HAS CHANGED, then it goes back to the way it was & she stays with him. :mad:

sorry if this makes no sense, im typing fast.

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah one of my best friends is like that. she has this bf who comes over when he wants to, doesnt take her anywhere, doesnt do anything nice for her, doesnt hang out with her on holidays, has a kid... the list goes on, yet she spends 90% of her time talking about the situation & thinking about it but doesnt do shit about it. then every now and then they have a talk and he actually drives to her house (instead of making her come pick him up) for about 2 days and she says OH HE HAS CHANGED, then it goes back to the way it was & she stays with him. :mad:

sorry if this makes no sense, im typing fast.

No, it makes perfect sense. My friend is the exact same way- they will get back from "taking time" and she'll be like things are so good and a day or two later, it is exactly how it was. The cycle has been going on now for about 8 or 9 months. And she keeps saying, well, I'll just wait and see what happens. Give me a break already:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lollib

No, it makes perfect sense. My friend is the exact same way- they will get back from "taking time" and she'll be like things are so good and a day or two later, it is exactly how it was. The cycle has been going on now for about 8 or 9 months. And she keeps saying, well, I'll just wait and see what happens. Give me a break already:rolleyes:

my girl has been with this guy for 2 years. he wont meet any of her friends or family. once i was at her place and he called wanting to come over, he actually had the nerve to get mad because i was over and refused to come. i pretty much caught the hint and told her i was leaving so she could be with him but imo it is disgusting to allow a friend to leave for a guy. i think it is insecurity that causes her to put up with him.. shes afraid she wont meet anyone else.

yes, i have a friend like that. the guy is such a non-human. If you could imagine a person who was the most non interesting, lifeless fuck, that would be her boy. She always bitches about him, gets fed up with him, takes it out on ME, asks me to help solve the mess that SHE got HERSELF into... yet after a year and a half they're still together... he's the drug dealer and she's the no-self-esteem coke whore.

fuck that noise. If murder wasn't a crime i would have killed her and eaten her a long time ago.

Originally posted by cintron

yes, i have a friend like that. the guy is such a non-human. If you could imagine a person who was the most non interesting, lifeless fuck, that would be her boy. She always bitches about him, gets fed up with him, takes it out on ME, asks me to help solve the mess that SHE got HERSELF into... yet after a year and a half they're still together... he's the drug dealer and she's the no-self-esteem coke whore.

fuck that noise. If murder wasn't a crime i would have killed her and eaten her a long time ago.

. . drugs change that dynamic completely . . a Guy can have the personality of a fairly used shoe horn and he'll still have HO's jockin him when he slings . . . Thats a fact of the game . . I'm not saying its honorable in the least, but there's always a few who will stick around through some pretty sick shit, take the abuse, and actually begin to like it . . . Now THAT's a level of twisted no one should go to . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . drugs change that dynamic completely . . a Guy can have the personality of a fairly used shoe horn and he'll still have HO's jockin him when he slings . . . Thats a fact of the game . . I'm not saying its honorable in the least, but there's always a few who will stick around through some pretty sick shit, take the abuse, and actually begin to like it . . . Now THAT's a level of twisted no one should go to . . .

:laugh: