Clubplanet Nightlife Community

madonnas- die another day remixes

wakeup

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

dirty vegas aka hydrogen rockers is very commercial...only thing thats good in it is the violin sample thru out the track

thunderpuss' mix is boring too...the other 3 mixes i didnt even bother downloading

SO IT LEAKED?

THESE RECORD COMPANIES SURE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SUPPOSE TO COME OUT IN A WEEK!

Originally posted by saleen351

SO IT LEAKED?

THESE RECORD COMPANIES SURE KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SUPPOSE TO COME OUT IN A WEEK!

i wouldnt say it leaked (though im sure they will now) its all who u know, which u should know all about;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

i wouldnt say it leaked (though im sure they will now) its all who u know, which u should know all about;)

yea we all know how that senerio plays out...

You tell your buddy not to leak it, he leaks it , but tells his buddy not to leak it, and hes leaks it and he tells his sister not to leak it, and she puts ot on soulseek...

takes about 2 days...:D

Did yous see they canned madonnas film.. they said it was soooooooooooo bad, it only opend in like 150 theathers. Her husband messed her career up. She needs to move back to nyc and miami....

I only pray bobby brown didn't fuck up Whitneys new album. Might be some good remixes comming from that one..

Have to agree with fliz on this one 100%...deep sky is some nice progressive stuff, and way more inventive than the other mixes. None of the other mixes are that bad except for maybe TP, which is just downright boring. Drum track with her layered vocals. Whoopee.

But, if u like electro, Felix's mix ain't half bad... and Dirty Vegas' mix, they didn't change the song all that much, but it does what a commercial remix should do. It'll def. get play on the mixshows anyway.

All in all, not a bad package...at least there is a mix for everyone.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliz77

they didn't "leak"....warner bros Sent out Promos. You send promos out and they will end up on the internet. Period, end of story. If you consider that "leaking" than fine. The best mix is surprisingly Deepsky's mix by far.

FliZ

fliz in all due respect, how the hell do you not consider this a leak? If I can download it before I can buy it, then it is a leak...

Promos need to stop. That simple. Stupid record companies.. All they had to do was wait 8 days.. Now no one will buy it....

gotta run, i need to download it now...

but I was gonna buy it...

ps if they tagged the promos you could of traced who did it.... and black balled them... This is the simple shit a billion dollar company, just can't do...

Just plain stupid...

Originally posted by saleen351

fliz in all due respect, how the hell do you not consider this a leak? If I can download it before I can buy it, then it is a leak...

Promos need to stop. That simple. Stupid record companies.. All they had to do was wait 8 days.. Now no one will buy it....

gotta run, i need to download it now...

but I was gonna buy it...

ps if they tagged the promos you could of traced who did it.... and black balled them... This is the simple shit a billion dollar company, just can't do...

Just plain stupid...

People who spin records will still buy the vinyl...record companies cant afford to watermark everything as it is a very expensive technology. This is the least important thing on Maverick's agenda...unfortunately, they have more important things than some remixes to worry about....Promos ship to DJ's and store buyers...they end up in everyones hands via the internet, however its still more important for the record co. to get them to the people that need to have them (DJs and Buyers)....you'd be surprised by how well this MAXI cd will sell...I'll keep you informed.

Fliz

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliz77

People who spin records will still buy the vinyl...record companies cant afford to watermark everything as it is a very expensive technology. This is the least important thing on Maverick's agenda...unfortunately, they have more important things than some remixes to worry about....Promos ship to DJ's and store buyers...they end up in everyones hands via the internet, however its still more important for the record co. to get them to the people that need to have them (DJs and Buyers)....you'd be surprised by how well this MAXI cd will sell...I'll keep you informed.

Fliz

well you work for a record company, so I'll take your word on it.