Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundFactory party has changed

I haven't been to SF since Feb this year (been going since 1997), and I plan on going back. I hear many of my friends who used to love the place, in fact who made me fall in love with the place telling me it's different. I really dont care the place if off the meter drunk, drugged or sober.

The one thing I always loved about the place is that there was never any DRAMA there. If you bumped into someone they would say sorry, there so much love in the house, makinging it better than any other club in the city....

I just have one question, when I told the above to a friend of mine, he told me that there are many fights and that too many kids are trying to prove them selves (AKA EXIT).... Is this True? I can't tolerate young (old) arrogant asses who think they are better than everyone... can someone school me on the the nature of the crowd these days at the club....

:cool::D:hat:

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Your board name is hysterical! LOL

LMFAO!!! thanks babe, but i cant really take the credit for the name. Lemme explain how i got it...

Im a member of a couple other message boards as Acid Queen. One of the boards that im a member of has been getting REALLY gay recently. I started talking shit and causing trouble and one of the admin's got all pissy and decided he wanted to change my name..... and so was born Acid Crackwhore. I just think its really funny so i left it like that,lol. :laugh::tongue: