YO! HOWBOWT DIS,

FUCK NEENA

FUCK PIRO

FUCK STICKY

FUCK 3RD FLOOR

FUCK ANYONE WHO WAS AT THIS WEDDING

FUCK EVERYONE WHO WANTED TO BE AT THIS WEDDING

BUT MOST OF ALL..FUCK STARDO

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESETEK

SIGNING OFF... SEE YALL SAT

Originally posted by vip-tech

YO! HOWBOWT DIS,

FUCK NEENA

FUCK PIRO

FUCK STICKY

FUCK 3RD FLOOR

FUCK ANYONE WHO WAS AT THIS WEDDING

FUCK EVERYONE WHO WANTED TO BE AT THIS WEDDING

BUT MOST OF ALL..FUCK STARDO

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESETEK

SIGNING OFF... SEE YALL SAT

Dude to you have to make it that obvious that you sweat THE STARDO technich. aaaahhh Its hard being me.

Ps. Joey slikks says Granpa is Ok. Oh yeah one more thing He told me he was going to through a party and have the band BOSTON come just for you :laugh:

I go nothing but love you brutha you know that.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Originally posted by neena16

course it was great hanging out with my usual suspects..stardo, siciliagirl, dookie, 3rdflfactoria....hope I didn't forget anyone...

:D :D :D :D

It's party time this weekend......leave all the party poopers at home...;)

:cry: What about me? and your response to Badass...........hmmmm, I don't see where it says "and gang"

But I love ya anyway

oops had to edit, read the wrong part of the post..............sorry

Originally posted by neena16

we missed you chicky...I heard about your bosten poopers...are you coming this weekend??? YOU GOTTA!@!@

hmmm one thing.. i got my moms in tow with me this weekend (another boston girl... but this one is low maitenance ;) ) ill see if i can pass the buck onto my sister later on that night...

will call you guys to discuss a gameplan :tongue:

Originally posted by stardo

Dude to you have to make it that obvious that you sweat THE STARDO technich. aaaahhh Its hard being me.

Ps. Joey slikks says Granpa is Ok. Oh yeah one more thing He told me he was going to through a party and have the band BOSTON come just for you :laugh:

I go nothing but love you brutha you know that.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

They claim people start losing it around the age of 60

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa :cheese: tek is losing it in his 30's

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by piro8

What's up everyone? Sorry that we haven't had a chance to respond to you all the nice posts and threads about the wedding. We just got back on Saturday.

Thank you guys for making that day extra special for Neena and I. We will NEVER, EVER forget it. (hope I don't sound too gay).

Stardo, 3rdflfactoria, Badass, Stiffler, VIP-Tech, Divine66, Tommy Tempts, Duh Hat, Nycchic, Siciliagirl (after hours)........it wouldn't have been the same without any of you. Thanks again for sharing it with us.

Can't belive the damn shuttle took you to a Scottish Wedding. Did you see "Rowdy" Roddy Piper there?

Sorry this is short, God forbid my co-workers pick up the slack in my absence so I'm not swamped when I get back, right?

Neena will give a better response when she get's back to work. As if she didn't have enough time off for our honeymoon, she's off today for Columbus Day. Must be nice.

Congrats and welcome back:D

We were out in the rain on 45th Street trying to decide whether we should go inside or not. We had a blast with you guys!!

Same place, same time this Saturday......okay?

oh, i always have a great time with the huuusband and the wife.....are you sayin' same place same time standing on 45th this saturday again....or same place, same time at deko? or both? i bet it's both.

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hey Siciliagirl, nice meetin ya this weekend.....

You and Stardo are tough to keep up with....

Running around Factory like a couple of rabbits......

:laugh: or a couple of sthicken monks......:laugh: .....i'll explain at a later time.....nice meeting you too!!!

Originally posted by siciliagirl

oh, i always have a great time with the huuusband and the wife.....are you sayin' same place same time standing on 45th this saturday again....or same place, same time at deko? or both? i bet it's both.

hahahaha, same place meaning deko on Saturday. I don't see factory in my future anytime soon.

Originally posted by vip-tech

BADASS AND CREW GANGBANG STARDO

It must have taken you a long time to come up with this one my little hurniated marble sack.

Behave yourself cause you know now that joey and I are friends I can find out alot about you.

Ps. I heard Boston is come to town wanna go see them:laugh:

hahahaha, same place meaning deko on Saturday. I don't see factory in my future anytime soon.

Mr. Piro Katz,

This is unacceptable behavior. You will receive severe consequences if this statement you provided for us above is true.

:mad::tongue::mad:

Originally posted by djdanfury

Mr. Piro Katz,

This is unacceptable behavior. You will receive severe consequences if this statement you provided for us above is true.

:mad::tongue::mad:

:laugh: We were on the sidewalk flipping a coin while stardo and siciliagirl are watching us debate on whether to go inside or not. We will be there for for birthday at deko, that's a definite.

:)

Originally posted by djdanfury

Oh yeah, This goes for Mrs. Neena Katz also. :shaky: :shaky: :shaky:

:laugh: :laugh:

the crowd is too creepy in there for me....it's not the same and I'd rather spend the $60 for me and piro to get in somewhere else...it was the beer that was talking last Sat by the time we got to factory from Deko I came to my senses....:D :D :D ....but who knows anything is possible....you may see me and piro come strutting in one morning and surprise you......;)