Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Fridays

Danny Tanaglia Is off the hook! I was there from 4 till 10 in the morning and he didnt stop. Fridays at Vinyl is the most happening place in NYC as far as good crowd, great music, and late hours. Has anyone had a different experience?

------------------

-Andrew

Banner.gif

Yep - Vinyl Fridays with DT is off the hook!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

I put forth a generall inclination of all mankind, a perpetuall and restless desire of power after power, that ceaseth only in death. Hobbes

crobra.bmp

Oh man. DT was amazing on friday night.

BY 6:30, I was sooo tired, I had been up for 24 hours, I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. It just got better and better. I just kept dancin til I couldn't dance no more.

The crowd was pretty decent too.

------------------

siggy1.gif

"Contained in music somehow more than just sound,This inspiration coming and twisting things around" --Op Ivy

My friend and I hit Vinyl for the first time Friday. We had a great time. Music was great, crowd was good as well. I am definetly going again! Wanted to make the meetup by my friend and I got lost on the way there, so we missed it. maybe next time.

------------------

Email or IM me at angl2luv21@aol.com

yes, fri night was great... he dropped some new stuff, new for me anyway... too bad i had to leave at 7, i've yet to figure out how to stay sober and still close the night... vinyl fri is by far the place to be these days

------------------

elements...

TwiloPalace@aol.com

i have been there three times, and each time it has been mad shitty...i went there in sept, and it got busted up and i was rollin face...so we ended up goin to twilo and saw richie hawtin and he was insane!!!

the second time,the music was awesome, i love danny t...he is the dj's dj...such an awesome guy, gets into the music...you know when a person has a passion for the music, and he exemplifies this...but i hate the crowd there, if youre not part of the family there, youre really not welcome there, some of the people are down right nasty...

the third time was for howells, and i was sitting there gettin a cig out of my pocket and the idiot bouncers kick me out...i was doing nothing wrong, and they kicked me as well as my three friends out...FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...it was horseshit!!!!

i love danny to death, but i hate vinyl, i cant stand the place...honestly, i dont see myself goin there anymore, unless theres an awesome party there. i love ya danny, but vinyl is not the answer for me...peas.

i go almost every friday, i skipped this past friday but its always a good time there, the crowd's friendly and those beats he lays down are BANGING!!!! if anyone's down for a meetup friday lemme know

-dan

------------------

who's down?!?!?!

Archived