Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years 2003... Whos Doing What

For the 5th (wow:eek: , its been that long?) year in a row, Metro Lounge New Years eve. 24 hour Liquer license, 3 rooms , open till AT LEAST 11AM and.........................a MARTHON set by the one and only.......the ONLY one that can keep ypu dancing till 11am............................RICHIE RYDELL!!!!!!!!!!it gets evil.......Details coming soon.

EVERYONE!!

One of my really close friends is throwing, what looks to be, the biggest bad ass party in the city for New Year's. Johnn Vicious will be on the tables along with several sick acts being performed throughout the night. And I'm not just talkin about some drag queens gettin up on stage and struttin their shit around, or a couple assholes walkin around on stilts. This is the real deal. Trust me, I've been to all the big parties over the past 5 or 6 years and they won't compare to this. He's puttin up over $150K for everything, and every penny will be going to make this thing balls out. If you wanna find out more about it or get tickets check out www.solful.net. If you decided to buy tickets (which you should do now before they go up) just mention in the comments section my name, Jay, and I'm gonna try to set up a VIP list for as many of you as I can (especially those of you who I've met). If anyone has any specific questions, pm me. Thanks for the support.

Originally posted by dogekid

EVERYONE!!

One of my really close friends is throwing, what looks to be, the biggest bad ass party in the city for New Year's. Johnn Vicious will be on the tables along with several sick acts being performed throughout the night. And I'm not just talkin about some drag queens gettin up on stage and struttin their shit around, or a couple assholes walkin around on stilts. This is the real deal. Trust me, I've been to all the big parties over the past 5 or 6 years and they won't compare to this. He's puttin up over $150K for everything, and every penny will be going to make this thing balls out. If you wanna find out more about it or get tickets check out www.solful.net. If you decided to buy tickets (which you should do now before they go up) just mention in the comments section my name, Jay, and I'm gonna try to set up a VIP list for as many of you as I can (especially those of you who I've met). If anyone has any specific questions, pm me. Thanks for the support.

BADASSMAFUKA throws BADASS parties