Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Jon Stephens...how low can one go?

rizzo

Since day one when I began preaching the truth to troubled candy ravers, egotistical guidos, slutty broads, and even fat tubs of rhino flab like JoeG who goes clubbing on the internet, Dee Jay Jon Stephens has been that everlasting thorn in my side.

Jon would reply to all most every thread I posted trying to act like the wise sage proving me wrong but later on ending up looking like the massive plumbing wrench that he is.

I've come to a conclusion about Johnny Stephens after coming back home and seeing that he made two recent posts about me.

The first Jon had 5 vanilla stolie's at Micky O'Mc'Flannigans Pub with his 19 Music DJ loving, pickle packing, anal spelunker friends.

Jon realized how pathetic his Saturday night was for the 3rd straight month in a row and decided to lash out at the person he envy's. Totally sober, Jon wrote up some nonsene post acting drunk (Who the fuck wants to log onto Clubplanet when they are drunk????) saying that Im riding his dick.

The second post Jon made was some imaginary Private Message he wrote up in about 30 minuets making it look picture perfect and showing the rest of his fanclub. Within minuets the horde of ignoranus's like Gremlin ghhhost, fat pig bong whore Sumbitch and co. replied with " :laugh: ".

With this being said I tried to realize what his obsession is so I disected Mr. Stephens the best I could

attachment.php?postid=1079630

Its quite apparent that such a troubled and narsty person would try and play it cool and sit in the corner like a dunce, but DJ Jon wanted to try and run with the elites.

After telling DJ Jon 10x times to meet me at Pangaea on a certain night the Greek monkey keeps evading the question while toting his world famous Sherlock Holmes hat, Matlock tie, and McGuyver pants to transform into the super sleuth which he is. The more I invite him to try and meet me and my friends, the more he says I'm some slob who looks like a crossbreed between Xpander, JoeG and ghhhost.

With all that said, Jon...you get off MY dick. You will never live life on the finer side, never have the perks of being good looking, never have done things people only imagine. Due to that you lash out at what you dont have and try to call it fake.

:finger2:

Its pretty sad that you waste your time doing all this shit....Lets just pretend for a second you are the person you say you are.....I doubt that you'd have enough time to so all this shit....And if you do waste your free time doing this then it doesnt say too much....Secondly, judging by the pics you've posted, it looks like you've done about 20 years worth of drugs in the span of a few years.....With that being said....I'm surprised you can even pull off these photoshop jobs much less turn a computer on.....

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Its pretty sad that you waste your time doing all this shit....

You have loads of free time inbetween work

Lets just pretend for a second you are the person you say you enough time to so all this shit........

you mean to "say all this shit" ???

Wake up smokey, free time is bliss.

And if you do waste your free time doing this then it doesnt say too much....

It says im good at exposing the truth in a blunt way you gnat.

Secondly, judging by the pics you've posted, it looks like you've done about 20 years worth of drugs in the span of a few years.....With that being said....I'm surprised you can even pull off these photoshop jobs much less turn a computer on.....

nycmuzik2000

Hippie

Irony????

Once you get paid six digits come talk cheech.

rizzo......I shit on you

fuckin looozah tool wannabe model

Someone tell me this though.....how does some supermodel for the likes of DKNY and Polo have enough time on their hands to do a picture up like that on some messageboard. That takes time and I know with my pathetic loser life I still don't have that kinda time on my hands.........

OMG....I looked back on that picture and read what it said and realized it was pretty damn funny

Keep doin what your doin rizzo cause even though you might be some stupid shit behind a computer with no life and nothing going for him, it is still damn funny readin

HAIL TO THE MONGOLOIDS

Originally posted by rizzo

You have loads of free time inbetween work

Not as much as you think.....And I do more with it than come on messageboards with the sole purpose being to fuck around with people.....

you mean to "say all this shit" ???

Wake up smokey, free time is bliss.

I actually meant to say "do all this shit.".....But thanks for correcting me....I'll sleep alot better tonight.....

It says im good at exposing the truth in a blunt way you gnat.

It seems you're the only one that feels that way.....

nycmuzik2000

Hippie

Irony????

Once you get paid six digits come talk cheech.

Only six digits....I'd rather not wait a few years before I meet you.......Unfortunetly, you're just another retard that talks alot shit from behind his computer so I guess that day will never come.....

Originally posted by djjonstephen

rizzo......I shit on you

fuckin looozah tool wannabe model

Someone tell me this though.....how does some supermodel for the likes of DKNY and Polo have enough time on their hands to do a picture up like that on some messageboard. That takes time and I know with my pathetic loser life I still don't have that kinda time on my hands.........

For the simple minds. Let me tell you how it works.

You get 1 or 2 campaigns every 2 months or so.

You travel to do runways every season.

You may get sidework here and there.

There are times when one goes for months without work, but if sucessful the money he/she collected over time will be a good pillow.

With that being said you tools, I have plenty of free time. You make it sound like spending 20 minuets to do a write up is like sitting in your basement 24/7.

As for the sitting behind computer line you play out. I'll use my line which I beat to death.. I told you where I'd meet you, but keep ignoring it.

okey, guesss I am a simple mind... let me tell you how I saw from my side

campaigns, if you majorly lucky you get one, and its what? couple of g's here and there? and fuck Helmut Lang it better be some fucking Target or something, cause it will last! And the Big Pimp - the agency, and your sub-pimp booker, will take like what? 30% percent of your earnings before taxes?

runway shows, they never pay, we never paid. They promise you free garments, but they never give, but you hope for exposure so you do it anyway. And you hope to get friends with this particular designer who casted you out of 200 boys who look absolutely alike and you kiss his or her ass hoping you will end up in the campaign some day.

then the city rent comes, and you move to Brooklyn with 2 roomates, and end up doing some arab trade shows in Holliday Inn,

the smart ones dont blow the money away and get education while working, but the majority thinks that the next logical step is acting....

GLAMOUR!

Originally posted by rizzo

For the simple minds. Let me tell you how it works.

You get 1 or 2 campaigns every 2 months or so.

You travel to do runways every season.

You may get sidework here and there.

There are times when one goes for months without work, but if sucessful the money he/she collected over time will be a good pillow.

With that being said you tools, I have plenty of free time. You make it sound like spending 20 minuets to do a write up is like sitting in your basement 24/7.

As for the sitting behind computer line you play out. I'll use my line which I beat to death.. I told you where I'd meet you, but keep ignoring it.

. . . It must feel great to wake up in the morning and be useful . . .

Originally posted by djjonstephen

OMG....I looked back on that picture and read what it said and realized it was pretty damn funny

Keep doin what your doin rizzo cause even though you might be some stupid shit behind a computer with no life and nothing going for him, it is still damn funny readin

HAIL TO THE MONGOLOIDS

this comment almost made me SAD :cry: :cry: :cry:

what a reply.....i was hoping for something more original, after such an elaborate analysis....