Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
solidfat

hunka bunka/djais question

Is it tru that the beer bellied-ketel one DRINKING-fat slob-wanna-be promoter (with his loser sidekick barfer) at Hunka Bunka threw away between $5,000 and $10,000 worth of passes for DJais in belmar this summer? What a fat stupid fuk - he at least took them to a remote location and disposed of them like any retard would, but i guess he's not much smarter than the owners. They should fired his unproductive fat ass for doing such a scumbag move let alone causing HB to fail on fridays. Any other owner would have kicked the shit out of him right there and let him cry in his own piss.

Originally posted by solidfat

Is it tru that the beer bellied-ketel one DRINKING-fat slob-wanna-be promoter (with his loser sidekick barfer) at Hunka Bunka threw away between $5,000 and $10,000 worth of passes for DJais in belmar this summer? What a fat stupid fuk - he at least took them to a remote location and disposed of them like any retard would, but i guess he's not much smarter than the owners. They should fired his unproductive fat ass for doing such a scumbag move let alone causing HB to fail on fridays. Any other owner would have kicked the shit out of him right there and let him cry in his own piss.

easy there Newbie. here is a tip for you. start off wit a intro bout yourself. save the drama for another day

Originally posted by thehype

easy there Newbie. here is a tip for you. start off wit a intro bout yourself. save the drama for another day

I know.......Hmmmmm....I wonder who this is......:blown:

Drama runs wild in this forum:rolleyes:

Originally posted by solidfat

YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE.

what- are you too scared to confront them in real life? That's great- hide behind a fucking computer and talk shit :rolleyes::blown:

Originally posted by pipdaddy

:rolleyes: tool. this post doesnt even deserve a reply

holy shit i love seeing posts from this guy, just to be able to stare at christina's ass for a solid 5 minutes. thanks pal.