Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shooting in 7 corners...

spinsaikel

wow, i was approximately 7 mins away from where the shooting happened t'nite! I can't tell my parents or else they'd freak out. I was eating dinner with a couple of friends and then i saw police cars fly by left and right. I didnt think much of it until one of my friends mom called to tell her about a woman shot in the head while loading her trunk. Yet again, the shooting occurred near a michaels craft store! And to think I was going to do some grocery shopping in the evening @ the shoppers food warehouse 2 stores down from michaels. I'm sooo glad my dad suggested that I do it around 4pm.

yeah, unless its totally necessary, for the time being we should avoid going out at night or early morning until this fucker is caught, its really come to that IMO. the shootings are just so random for them not to be worrysome.

i hadnt noticed the Michaels connection

I thought this shooting was outside of a Home Depot, not a Michael's craft store??? Anyhow, I use to live about 5 mintues from there.

I had to come into work early this morning. I left my place around 6:30 am and practically ran to the subway... and I'm only about 300 yards from it. I'm a little on edge :(

I know we don't pick when our time is up but please everyone be careful!

I was heading down 395 North (I think) and we saw all these cop cars. So, about 5 cars in front of us they put out flares and stopped traffic. They walked around with shot guns checking vehicles. We were stuck there for an hour an a half. Then we moved just to get stuck again. This time for 2 and a half hours. I didn't get home until 3am. It was tough getting up today. Please everyone stay safe.

The shooting did happen outside home depot but the Michael's craft store is on the other side of home depot. I've read this theory that the serial sniper picks his victims near michaels for a reason. According to the bible, Michael was the wannabe god (don't quote me on this, i'm going to try and summerize what I read as best as I can). the cereal sniper did leave a tarot card with "....I am god" written on it. So im guessing that by choosing his victims near michaels and eliminating them he feels like god.

That made me think of the movie Red Dragon. There is a part in there where someone asks why does the killer do this and the person answers cause it makes him feel like God. It made me think of the sniper. Maybe they watched the movie.

It is a good movie ;)

I was coming home from the Dulles airport last night at that time exactly -- we drove by exit 69 (Falls Church) at about 9:20 -- we just barely missed the interstate shut down heading into DC, thank god. That's the closest I've been to any of this insanity.

My mini-vacation in Vermont was so relaxing, and now I'm right back into all the tense feelings I had when I left. . .argh. :(

I dont think there's any connection with Michaels. Already people are looking for patterns, and I guess you could probably find some if you looked hard enough.

Kinda like the 9/11 BS. "Ooh, 9+1+1 = 11!!!....the twin towers look lke an 11!!!...."

He's shot 7 men, 4 women, all races, ages, types. This fucker just doesn't care.....about life, about anything.

Guys, this is real fuckin' terrorism.

Guest jroo

am i the only one not scared? i want him dead like anyone else. and would love to fucking mutalite him. i know that with my daily routine im pretty much safe, ive got a full tank of gas. and the odds are in my favor there are like 4 million people in no. va. but you also wont see me chilling at any major intersections, or shopping at home depots. i dont know.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

The shooting did happen outside home depot but the Michael's craft store is on the other side of home depot. I've read this theory that the serial sniper picks his victims near michaels for a reason. According to the bible, Michael was the wannabe god (don't quote me on this, i'm going to try and summerize what I read as best as I can). the cereal sniper did leave a tarot card with "....I am god" written on it. So im guessing that by choosing his victims near michaels and eliminating them he feels like god.

Yeah, that's some interesting shit. Just one question. WTF is a 'cereal sniper'? I once took target practice on a box of Rice Krispies. Does that make me a 'cereal sniper'?

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, that's some interesting shit. Just one question. WTF is a 'cereal sniper'? I once took target practice on a box of Rice Krispies. Does that make me a 'cereal sniper'?

hah! about time somebody caught on! I thought i'd spice things up by substituting the word serial for "cereal.' you win a big wet kiss from me shady. be sure to look for me nx time you're out clubbing.