Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Vicman.

danwilson

Guest jroo

i can see them just fine as well!!! yo, pgiddy, you used to work at worldcom right? tell me more about that chick coming up in playboy. i know its a big company but still,...

Originally posted by jroo

i can see them just fine as well!!! yo, pgiddy, you used to work at worldcom right? tell me more about that chick coming up in playboy. i know its a big company but still,...

What's her name????? There's a good chance I know her, I never did any work. I just hung out in the cafeteria, the store and walked the halls.......:laugh:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

What's her name????? There's a good chance I know her, I never did any work. I just hung out in the cafeteria, the store and walked the halls.......:laugh:

oh man, long dark hair, latin looking, great body!! i dont know her name, i'll tell you when it comes out. its in the back where they show whats coming up for next month.

zaguero, were you able to see the pics of Odalys. If you cant see them. What about going to the library and using the computer there. This Odalys Garcia is just incredible looking. All I know is, If Cuban women look like this, I'm on the next boat to Cuba. lol

Originally posted by danwilson

zaguero, were you able to see the pics of Odalys. If you cant see them. What about going to the library and using the computer there. This Odalys Garcia is just incredible looking. All I know is, If Cuban women look like this, I'm on the next boat to Cuba. lol

Nop not yet, once i get home i'm all over it. Is she the girl that presents the Lente Loco show on Univision? Very voluptous, tall dark hair, kinda chubby face?

zaguero, Yes i'v seen her on some spanish channel. I'm not sure the name of the show. She's definitely tall. She looks about 6 1. I wouldn't call her voluptous. She looks more medium size. But take a look at the pics and tell me if its the same girl from that spanish girl you were talking about.

Originally posted by danwilson

This Odalys Garcia is just incredible looking. All I know is, If Cuban women look like this, I'm on the next boat to Cuba. lol

sports authority is having a sale on innertubes. you're better off heading over to cuba via inndertube. lol, how funny would that be to be caught by the cuban cost gaurd in an innertube trying to flee america! they'd look at you like you were mad!