Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
danwilson

Att Vicman.

Recommended Posts

Guest jroo

i can see them just fine as well!!! yo, pgiddy, you used to work at worldcom right? tell me more about that chick coming up in playboy. i know its a big company but still,...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jroo

i can see them just fine as well!!! yo, pgiddy, you used to work at worldcom right? tell me more about that chick coming up in playboy. i know its a big company but still,...

What's her name????? There's a good chance I know her, I never did any work. I just hung out in the cafeteria, the store and walked the halls.......:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest jroo
Originally posted by pgiddy

What's her name????? There's a good chance I know her, I never did any work. I just hung out in the cafeteria, the store and walked the halls.......:laugh:

oh man, long dark hair, latin looking, great body!! i dont know her name, i'll tell you when it comes out. its in the back where they show whats coming up for next month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

zaguero, were you able to see the pics of Odalys. If you cant see them. What about going to the library and using the computer there. This Odalys Garcia is just incredible looking. All I know is, If Cuban women look like this, I'm on the next boat to Cuba. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by danwilson

zaguero, were you able to see the pics of Odalys. If you cant see them. What about going to the library and using the computer there. This Odalys Garcia is just incredible looking. All I know is, If Cuban women look like this, I'm on the next boat to Cuba. lol

Nop not yet, once i get home i'm all over it. Is she the girl that presents the Lente Loco show on Univision? Very voluptous, tall dark hair, kinda chubby face?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

zaguero, Yes i'v seen her on some spanish channel. I'm not sure the name of the show. She's definitely tall. She looks about 6 1. I wouldn't call her voluptous. She looks more medium size. But take a look at the pics and tell me if its the same girl from that spanish girl you were talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by danwilson

This Odalys Garcia is just incredible looking. All I know is, If Cuban women look like this, I'm on the next boat to Cuba. lol

sports authority is having a sale on innertubes. you're better off heading over to cuba via inndertube. lol, how funny would that be to be caught by the cuban cost gaurd in an innertube trying to flee america! they'd look at you like you were mad!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×