Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, been here for a Week but Here's my intro

Allow myself to introduce myself. What's up all? Newbie here. I know some of you fools but i notice there's alot of people I dont know. So please state your name.

My name's eric. i'm a capricorn. in my spare time i enjoy painting, tae bo and cutting up paper into little pieces to make confetti.

So introduce yourself and let's get nutty. :idea:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

Allow myself to introduce myself. What's up all? Newbie here. I know some of you fools but i notice there's alot of people I dont know. So please state your name.

My name's eric. i'm a capricorn. in my spare time i enjoy painting, tae bo and cutting up paper into little pieces to make confetti.

So introduce yourself and let's get nutty. :idea:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sure you'll fit right in.......:)

Originally posted by perns2002

OK eric-One so,

Where do you live?

Where do you work/?What do you do?

Single, Married, Dating?

What did u do this weekend?

live in union county

work in hillside in sales but looking for a new job

im 22, 23 in december

single, straight

this weekend i went to rbar thursday for tooch

friday i fell asleep early

saturday i went to deko

sunday i played 4 games of scrabble, 3 of which i won (although the 4th game is under review by the NSAA (National Scrabble Association of America) because i dont believe that "bunged" is a word), then i watched sopranos and went to bed. what did u do?

I never said I was going to tell you...... Kidding, Friday i went to a penthouse Hotel party with my friends and family I went to Italy with so we can trade poictures and party.........

Saturday stayed local, Sunday hung out w/ my honey bunny and kept warm.... Monday I shopped all day and hung out with my chickas.............

Where in Hillside I used to work there?

i work off of bloy street managing a warehouse and doing sales but it sucks and im outta here SOON. pern2002 where did u work? and what are you gonna do when it's 2003? hahaa, anyway

i'll be at deko saturday so come up and meet me. i'm friends with binoy so i'm usually in the same section as him, to the right of the booth, so i can go up and harass denny in my drunken stupor...haha, but for real, it'd be good to meet everyone. i'll also probably be at rio wednesday unless if it's a bad hair day...haha, peace