Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey that reminds me I GOT ANOTHER METRO QUESTION???????

ou812

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

first off, is there really a difference between retro metro and a normal metro night??????

also, is it true that metro is 18+ for guys afterhours?????? :confused:

retro metro is good tracks from the last 3 or 4 years

and i was wondering about afterhours too:confused:

Jerry, guess you dont get out much, if you think retrometro is like a normal night at metro. Do you know what retrometro means? Since you were probably only 16 (you just turned 21 right?) when metro opened,Retrometro is metro CLASSICS, somthing Richie Rydell hardley ever plays. Only at retrometro once a month.

And no, it is NEVER EVER 18 for the boys on a friday. Thanks for your concern though.

By the way, you said you are coming to Metro this friday, be sure to introduce yourself to me, i would LOVE to meet you.:D

Originally posted by ml2k1

Jerry, guess you dont get out much, if you think retrometro is like a normal night at metro. Do you know what retrometro means? Since you were probably only 16 (you just turned 21 right?) when metro opened,Retrometro is metro CLASSICS, somthing Richie Rydell hardley ever plays. Only at retrometro once a month.

And no, it is NEVER EVER 18 for the boys on a friday. Thanks for your concern though.

By the way, you said you are coming to Metro this friday, be sure to introduce yourself to me, i would LOVE to meet you.:D

absolutly bro!!! to be honest, this is the first time ive been to metro on a friday night.... not too many of my good friends are 21, so its a mission to find a place where we can all go... and when i walk in friday, youll be the first one i say hello to.. you and possibly my boy Jack D. ;) im looking forward in meeting alot of CP heads, that i havent met yet... and george, someone mentioned that it was 18 for everyoen afterhours, i didnt think it was true though..