Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wouldya look at that...

nSyNcBaBy

actually i´d love to meet her (without press and bodyguards), in a club for example. i am quite confident i´d get her, i´m used to those peacocking 9s and 10s... it would probably end up in me and her arguing which of us is hotter :laugh: :laugh:

Britney is nothing but a huge fucking piece of plastic :rolleyes: They dress her in the smallest clothes so of course shes going to look better and anyway if it wasnt for Shakira's blonde hair she would be 1000000 times better than Britney physically & talent wise..well Britney doesn't have any talent... Rather than being on the cover of Rolling Stone she should be in an issue of Playboy cause she's a fcuking Tool!! (Sorry :) )

Originally posted by sweetie029

Britney is nothing but a huge fucking piece of plastic :rolleyes: They dress her in the smallest clothes so of course shes going to look better and anyway if it wasnt for Shakira's blonde hair she would be 1000000 times better than Britney physically & talent wise..well Britney doesn't have any talent... Rather than being on the cover of Rolling Stone she should be in an issue of Playboy cause she's a fcuking Tool!! (Sorry :) )

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

lookin at this cover alone, shakira aint shit ;) hate to break it to u lol... but britney is NOT plastic!!! just look at her body!! dont hate her cuz shes fuckin hottttttttttttttttttttttt :D

Originally posted by rdancer

Shakira is wack ! Britney looks good in those Jeans, I wonder if I could get my girl in a pair of those. YUMMY !

those jeans are actually thigh-high boots.... she's just wearing booty shorts.

those boots are awesome... i wonder if they were custom fit for her...

Originally posted by linabina

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

lookin at this cover alone, shakira aint shit ;) hate to break it to u lol... but britney is NOT plastic!!! just look at her body!! dont hate her cuz shes fuckin hottttttttttttttttttttttt :D

Watch Shakira's new video!! She puts Britney to shameee :lol3:...& hey if I had the money Britney has I'd be walking around trying to look like a barbie doll too :tongue:

I like the themes these three chose to dress as...

Shakira was thinking...well...Ill dress like a rocker to portray my origin.

Mary J was thinking...ill go with the african theme to support my hertiage and the raw power of my culture.

and little brintey wasnt thinking because she cant...so her agent said "fuck it...just dress her up as a slut like usual...the boys will love it."

:flame:

y'all are forgetting that britney's not just here to sing; she's here to entertain. and she does that better than any o' the girls. you want just a singer, close your eyes and listen to another genre of music. britney's got charisma, and she can dance.

anycrap, she's always hot. and i find it interesting that shakira is made as tall as britney in the picture. talk about fake.

Guest gabo

I would love to see them in a fight!! who do you thinkn would win?? miss spears looks a little stronger but you cant fuck with that spanish temper.

Originally posted by aenimarulz

Who's showin more skin here...I wonder?? I HATE BRITANY... can't wait til she loses her FAKE looks cause when that goes so does she...she can't sing worth a shit without all the digital help!!

I couldnt agree more, i was waiting for somebodie to say exactly that I HATE HER TOO not because i like shakira, is just cant stand this comertial music SHIT!!!

Originally posted by gabo

I would love to see them in a fight!! who do you thinkn would win?? miss spears looks a little stronger but you cant fuck with that spanish temper.

gabo i think shakira because she is colombian remember guerrilla ?

anyway im off of this topic

yeah i have this issue. . .the front is shakira, britney, mary j. . .the inset is alanis, avril, and ashanti. . .the wardrobe stylist for alanis ashanti and shakira fucked up horribly (or the pic was took at the wrong time). . .avril looks like avril, but britney and mary look extremely nice.

:D