Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wouldya look at that...

nSyNcBaBy

Originally posted by weyes

y'all are forgetting that britney's not just here to sing; she's here to entertain. and she does that better than any o' the girls. you want just a singer, close your eyes and listen to another genre of music. britney's got charisma, and she can dance.

anycrap, she's always hot. and i find it interesting that shakira is made as tall as britney in the picture. talk about fake.

:aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by weyes

anycrap, she's always hot. and i find it interesting that shakira is made as tall as britney in the picture. talk about fake.

since were on the subject of fake lets take a min to talk about brittanys tits!

ohhhhh shit i dun it now!

the shoot that britney did for tv guide on the beach in hawaii proved her boobs are real. post-that shoot (in '00 or '01, that i forget), i dunno, but i don't think you can say that till you feel 'em (the burden of proof is on you!), and you know you want to :tongue: !

linabina - girl we have got to talk! like you, i love britney and all my friends make fun of me!!! i just think she's so beautiful and has a slammin body -- no one can compare! she's the one who started it all and she's still on top....

that rolling stone cover is hot! britney absolutely KILLS shakira (like always!)

Originally posted by mystify82281

linabina - girl we have got to talk! like you, i love britney and all my friends make fun of me!!! i just think she's so beautiful and has a slammin body -- no one can compare! she's the one who started it all and she's still on top....

that rolling stone cover is hot! britney absolutely KILLS shakira (like always!)

i do believe u r my new best friend.

:aright:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ellywelly

nobody moves those hips better than SHAKIRA!!!

ok bottom line is ... miss spears has a awesome body!! she has a better face than shakira and bigger (fake) tits, shakira has a great body as well and a hot ass, I think shakira can dance better , the way she shakes her ass makes me all warm inside