Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sf ids

ibclubbin

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bmw4jay

:laugh: And Dark Beat isn't ? :rolleyes:

DARK BEAT HAS A HOOK, AND FILLS FLOORS. THIS PIECE OF SHIT CAME OUT A MONTH AGO AND IT NEVER BLEW UP... THEY PLAYED IT ON THE PATIO AT SPACE AND THE CROWD DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT, BUT WHEN DARK BEAT COMES ON THEY GO WILD....

Originally posted by ibclubbin

so a good song that doesnt blow up is cheese with vocals, and a song that blows up huge and gets mainstream club play isnt cheese?

saleen, one day you will wake up and realize that you dont know what the fuck you are talking about:laugh:

BG

If he doesn't already I doubt he will ever realize.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ibclubbin

so a good song that doesnt blow up is cheese with vocals, and a song that blows up huge and gets mainstream club play isnt cheese?

saleen, one day you will wake up and realize that you dont know what the fuck you are talking about:laugh:

BG

ummmm i judge the track based on what a crowd does. I think djs do that as well... if the track doesnt' do anything for a crowd then why play it??????????

go back to platium with the college crowd... I'll be on the patio!

Originally posted by saleen351

ummmm i judge the track based on what a crowd does. I think djs do that as well... if the track doesnt' do anything for a crowd then why play it??????????

go back to platium with the college crowd... I'll be on the patio!

didnt you say house jersey crowd is all cheese? and how the mainstream places suck? and that the big DJs play the good music, etc

you are one huge fucking contradiction...

and ill be at platinum with my college crowd and a brain full of muzik knowledge that you in your old "experienced" age could never comprehend....keep ass kissin dj's to front like you know, but the funny thing buddy, u still r clueless and you show that with every pompous post you drop

BG