Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG, jamie lee curtis is a MAN!

tastey

she is actually a genetic male. that's right... XY chromosomes. the reason she outwardly (phenotypically) looks like a female is because she has Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome. this means that the receptors that receive signals from testosterone aren't functional and hence in the absence of these signals, the default is to become a female.

these people still have testes (undecended and still in the abdomen) that secrete testosterone, but it doesn't have any effect. the testes also secrete a substance called "Mullarian Inhibiting Factor" that inhibits the development of the uterus and fallopian tubes inside. (Hence no menstrual periods)

the reason that people with AIS still have breasts (you need Estrogen to form breasts) is that because the testosterone receptors don't work, there is no negative feedback inhibition... and hence the levels of testosterone go up and up. they can have testosterone levels higher than most men. testosterone is converted via aromatase in the peripheral fat mostly to estrogen and hence you get the estrogenic effects like breast development, and the body habitus (shape) of a female.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Guest gabo

where did they say this? is it rpoven ? did she admit it?? I have heard rumors about this for years but its only rumors! people make shit up all the time... and cause she has always had short hair think she was a duude.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

you learned that in college, I learned about that 4 years ago in one of my classes in highschool. :rolleyes:

you learned that in highschool, I learned that in 1st grade.

Originally posted by gabo

you learned that in highschool, I learned that in 1st grade.

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

cats back in pre school told me "YO SON THAT BITCH FROM HALLOWEEN IS A MAN YO" ....i went to a thugged Pre-K school

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you forgot to include the obnoxious, condescending eyeroll smiley!!!! :rolleyes:

its all bs... just like how that kid from mr.belvedere is marilyn manson (also josh saviano paul from wonder years) its all just bullshit that ppl talk... more importantly... i dont care if shes a man a woman a robot... i wouldnt even fuck her with your dick...

I saw a show on this, it was wierd, they had men born with both, even though they looked like a man, they had more of the women organ then the man's even though they looked like a man they felt like a woman inside............ wierd. Imagine feeling like woman ,,,,,,,, actually feeling it..........or visa versa