Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEKO roll call.. who the fuck is in

Originally posted by jarmenio

I always have time for my friends. This Saturday will be nuts with all the birthdays I have, one being my sister's boyfriend but of course I will make time for you.

Hunnie is your sisters boyfriend:confused: :laugh:

Possibly... Maybe its time for the alliance to take over deko. I scoped out the scene on Saturday for about an hour, and liked what I saw. Relayed my review to the others, and they seem to be interested in dominating this side of the hudson ONCE AGAIN. Nice meeting some of you CPers this weekend...

Nina and Piro: Congrats... nice meeting me.

ou812, stardo, siciliagrl, dookie, joeysliks, dogekid: always a pleasure to make my acquaintance.

pipdaddy: I ended up going to deko, then factory... don't ask me how or why? all i know is 250+ miles on my car later, and I'm on 46th st.

notallthere: still waiting for the day that our paths will cross. jerseys a small town, and i hear that we were at the same places both friday and saturday night (because I was at bunkas for a lil while).

Originally posted by shlonger

Possibly... Maybe its time for the alliance to take over deko. I scoped out the scene on Saturday for about an hour, and liked what I saw. Relayed my review to the others, and they seem to be interested in dominating this side of the hudson ONCE AGAIN. Nice meeting some of you CPers this weekend...

Nina and Piro: Congrats... nice meeting me.

ou812, stardo, siciliagrl, dookie, joeysliks, dogekid: always a pleasure to make my acquaintance.

pipdaddy: I ended up going to deko, then factory... don't ask me how or why? all i know is 250+ miles on my car later, and I'm on 46th st.

notallthere: still waiting for the day that our paths will cross. jerseys a small town, and i hear that we were at the same places both friday and saturday night (because I was at bunkas for a lil while).

What up shlobger Stardo introduced me to you... We are all rolling to DEKO Saturday, Stardo, neena, piro and the rest of the clan

Originally posted by badassmafuka

What up shlobger Stardo introduced me to you... We are all rolling to DEKO Saturday, Stardo, neena, piro and the rest of the clan

Yes... I will definitely be there. Have yet to hear from GHBoy, Cyphead, Monsterguido46, Fleximus, Heartbreakkid, and Gropasaurus. You guys can be the harbingers that prepare the crowd for the great supplication. Expectations are high, so lets not disappoint. Upon my arrival, the weak shall tremble, the sycophants will bow as their lot tend to do, and the beautiful women will look with eyes of hope that they too may come to share the greatness of THE ONE.

Originally posted by elens73178

Yeah Me and the Hubby will be making a repeat visit.

Armenio do you think you have time for me this week???

O shit the honeymoon continues.

Sorry jarmenio is just a busy man, you understand.

I heard armenio set the new deko lounge record by consuming 2.34 gallons of grey goose in three hours this past saturday.

Congrats!!!!:clap2:

Originally posted by asuave

O shit the honeymoon continues.

Sorry jarmenio is just a busy man, you understand.

I heard armenio set the new deko lounge record by consuming 2.34 gallons of grey goose in three hours this past saturday.

Congrats!!!!:clap2:

Believe it or not I was actually sober this past Saturday night.