Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does Anyone Have The Final Chapter Vox Mix.....

Guest saleen351

Originally posted by njdionysus

Thats cuz a lot of the people on this board are fucking smart asses because they have vinyl. You know who you are, you're all my fucking heroes. There are still some mad cool people floating around on this board willing to share the wealth. Props go out to all of you, the rest of you are just so fucking cool because "you know music!"

yea i must be one of ur fucking heroes, cry me a fuckin river. all upset cause i dont share the wealth :laugh: :laugh: . not my fault u cant get the hook up for tracks with or without vinyl. u spoiled bitch, u should thank god for mp3s and soulseek and whoever ur little buddies r you trade with. u think i blow $ on vinyl to give to just anyone, yet alone give out an mp3 thats not released 90% of the itme i dont even mention it. do urself a favor if u dont like it, buy urself a $50 turntable and buy some vinyl (oh wait ur jsut a fucking leach who doesnt spend a dime on music aside from buying CD-R's). this is why the small labels are hurting so bad. 90% of this shit u trade with ur "buddies" is from vinyl, but u sure wont see me send rips out to anyone but my real friends. this board is full of leaches. only a small few on here know their shit. i swear this board gets more comical every day, ever since people stopped posting topX lists, now peopel like u bitch like babies all upset:laugh:

Originally posted by wakeup

yea i must be one of ur fucking heroes, cry me a fuckin river. all upset cause i dont share the wealth :laugh: :laugh: . not my fault u cant get the hook up for tracks with or without vinyl. u spoiled bitch, u should thank god for mp3s and soulseek and whoever ur little buddies r you trade with. u think i blow $ on vinyl to give to just anyone, yet alone give out an mp3 thats not released 90% of the itme i dont even mention it. do urself a favor if u dont like it, buy urself a $50 turntable and buy some vinyl (oh wait ur jsut a fucking leach who doesnt spend a dime on music aside from buying CD-R's). this is why the small labels are hurting so bad. 90% of this shit u trade with ur "buddies" is from vinyl, but u sure wont see me send rips out to anyone but my real friends. this board is full of leaches. only a small few on here know their shit. i swear this board gets more comical every day, ever since people stopped posting topX lists, now peopel like u bitch like babies all upset:laugh:

Wakeup asshole, personally I could care fucking less. I get enough tracks that I dont have to beg anyone for them, especially you. Fact is, I asked you once for an old trance track that was 2 years old and no longer available. I have a new business to run 8-10 hours a day, music is something I enjoy, not something that makes my heartbeat. If I had the time to get to the record store, buy vinyl and learn more about the music business, I would. But I dont have time for it, so I take the easy way out and download them. I know enough people that spin who hook me up from time to time... and the people I trade with know how much I appreciate what I'm given or sent and they all know that I'd pay them for it if I had to, thats how much I fucking appreciate it. I never asked anyone burn something they've bought and send it to me. At $8-10 a vinyl, its no charity event to share the wealth. Music is expensive, only applications like Soulseek and the like make it easy for the rest of us.

Thanks for your contributions. So you continue to be the cyber bedroom dj and honorary resident message board bitch and moaner who knows everything about music. You are so cool cuz you're one of the select few on this board that "know their shit!" With your knowledge and a $1.00, you can buy a Coke and a smile, now shut the fuck up!

well then dont bitch that no one trades or gives tracks out .....if u get shit from ur friends and djs ur friends with. ur one of the people on here always bitching. i personally think its a shame that all the music boards went to shit. but i also understand why people are sick of it. ill buy a coke and u keep buying drinks or is it wine lol at cheesey nj clubs.

Originally posted by wakeup

well then dont bitch that no one trades or gives tracks out .....if u get shit from ur friends and djs ur friends with. ur one of the people on here always bitching. i personally think its a shame that all the music boards went to shit. but i also understand why people are sick of it. ill buy a coke and u keep buying drinks or is it wine lol at cheesey nj clubs.

This message board went to shit because of faggots like you. You don't know when to shut your mouth, all you do is complain about record companys and how you blow all your money on vinyl. Get a fucking clue, nobody gives a fuck if you don't download MP3's.. This board is totally helpless with morons like you putting your two sense in on every post. I can't even stand looking at your posts, you make me wanna fucking puke. Thankgod that there is still some intelligent people on here to save half this board from leaving.

Originally posted by djkrackct

This message board went to shit because of faggots like you. You don't know when to shut your mouth, all you do is complain about record companys and how you blow all your money on vinyl. Get a fucking clue, nobody gives a fuck if you don't download MP3's.. This board is totally helpless with morons like you putting your two sense in on every post. I can't even stand looking at your posts, you make me wanna fucking puke. Thankgod that there is still some intelligent people on here to save half this board from leaving.

I thought your posting days were over? This is the only board I read were people beg for music that is why it sucks. Then you post a list and you get ramdon im/pm's from people you don't even know, but I'm sure that never happened to you cause nobody wants the garbage you post. This board went to shit cause of rookies like yourself. :blown:

Originally posted by antm28

If that were the case you wouldn't have been asking for Hum Melody a few days ago.

Hey smart ass, I wasnt asking for the track. I was asking for the ID from Deko's website. I had the track quite a while ago but never liked it and didnt recognize it from just the humming loop up on the site. I dont remember every track, music is not my life. You guys are so fucking cool! When you turn your useless knowledge into $$$ let me know, until then shut the fuck up.

I thought your posting days were over? This is the only board I read were people beg for music that is why it sucks. Then you post a list and you get ramdon im/pm's from people you don't even know, but I'm sure that never happened to you cause nobody wants the garbage you post. This board went to shit cause of rookies like yourself. :blown:

:laugh: :laugh: Who the fuck asked you to throw your pointless opinion in this conversation? I don't belive I remember pointing my post at you, so maybe you should shut your fucking mouth. Second.. rookie? Thats pretty sad that you registered in 2000 and have only 200-something posts, so whos the real rookie? Post garbage? When's the last time I posted a list on this board? Nobody posts lists on this board anymore cause assholes like you and wakeup always have something to say about the tracks people post. Wether it's.. "Fuck MP3's.." or its "That song is old and garbage". Understand you fucking morons, people have different tastes in music, not everyone likes the shit you listen to. Also understand some people download MP3's, and some don't, and thats fine, but please, shut the fuck up already about it, this whole "MP3 Leech" is whats killing this fucking board, and assholes like you promote it. So do us all the favor, and just shut the fuck up and stop trying to sound like your a fucking king DJ, because talking shit on a message board is one thing, talking shit to my face is another, so if you got a problem with me or the music I listen to, take a drive over to Connecticut and tell me straight to my face.

:laugh: :laugh: Who the fuck asked you to throw your pointless opinion in this conversation? I don't belive I remember pointing my post at you, so maybe you should shut your fucking mouth. Second.. rookie? Thats pretty sad that you registered in 2000 and have only 200-something posts, so whos the real rookie?

Sorry to interject, but, since when did the number of posts have anything to do with musical knowledge or being a "rookie"?

:laugh: :laugh: Who the fuck asked you to throw your pointless opinion in this conversation? I don't belive I remember pointing my post at you, so maybe you should shut your fucking mouth. Second.. rookie? Thats pretty sad that you registered in 2000 and have only 200-something posts, so whos the real rookie? Post garbage? When's the last time I posted a list on this board? Nobody posts lists on this board anymore cause assholes like you and wakeup always have something to say about the tracks people post. Wether it's.. "Fuck MP3's.." or its "That song is old and garbage". Understand you fucking morons, people have different tastes in music, not everyone likes the shit you listen to. Also understand some people download MP3's, and some don't, and thats fine, but please, shut the fuck up already about it, this whole "MP3 Leech" is whats killing this fucking board, and assholes like you promote it. So do us all the favor, and just shut the fuck up and stop trying to sound like your a fucking king DJ, because talking shit on a message board is one thing, talking shit to my face is another, so if you got a problem with me or the music I listen to, take a drive over to Connecticut and tell me straight to my face.

hey u pioneer cdj spinnin pee on ur fuckin 16 so shut ur fuckin mouth thinkin ur a tough guy. ur a fuckin retard who makes up a website sayin u have a record label and goes on tour. dont worry i wont stop sayin how mp3 whores like urself r u ruinin the industry

Please your 16 yrs old you probably didn't even hit puberty yet you homo. Go back to spinning at your high school dances, your nothing but a joke. I never said I was a DJ and I never said anything negative about a list someone posted so get your facts straight before you open your mouth. :blown:

Please your 16 yrs old you probably didn't even hit puberty yet you homo. Go back to spinning at your high school dances, your nothing but a joke. I never said I was a DJ and I never said anything negative about a list someone posted so get your facts straight before you open your mouth. :blown:

See.. talk all this bullshit online, but guranteed.. you fucking homos wouldn't say a godamn thing to my face. BTW: Number of posts mean nothing, it's not my fault you guys all think your some "elite" group of music listeners and posters on Clubplanet, all that shows is your fucking geeks, wake up and get a life, you treat music like you have to live and breathe by it.