Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey guys!

prplhz

Not doing too much and wanted to say hello to everyone! HELLO!!

Wanted to see if anyone was planning on making the trip up to NYC for Lawler in November, I'm going to be there and would love you guys company!

Also, planning on coming down for PVD & Edgar V in December, that is if Ms. Butterfly is still planning on having my sorry ass at her house...;) Can't wait to hang with you guys in your own element..

Well stay safe, and talk to you all soon!:D

Jessica

Originally posted by crank47

When is Lawler in NYC? I may still be out in west.

I'll def. be at PvD in December, but please don't consider Glow as our element. Most of us have to bite the bullet to go there for PvD.

Lawler is November 16th, so says balancepromote, and your very own Mr. Vicman.

So I have heard you guys have been dealt a pretty shitty blow in terms of your clubbing options, I am very sorry to hear that. I ahve actually been to Glow once last year for Tiesto had a pretty good time but the system in that place leaves a lot to be desired. The only good thing is that the place is small and it will be really cool to check out PVD in a small venu. Are they going to pack this place in as dangerously as they do in NYC? I hope not....

And Vicman you should come up to Lawler in NYC, would love to hang out with you and Ms. butterfly so drag her along with you...:D

Originally posted by vicman

i will just kidnap her out of the car trunk once we get to 6 hudson st.:D

That's the least that you can do considering you would be dragging her all the way up there. A 4 1/2 hour ride in someone's trunk can be a tough day on the road... She'll need to get out and stretch, but then again the trunk is probably plenty big for her.;)

Originally posted by prplhz

That's the least that you can do considering you would be dragging her all the way up there. A 4 1/2 hour ride in someone's trunk can be a tough day on the road... She'll need to get out and stretch, but then again the trunk is probably plenty big for her.;)

i'll make sure to put in some chex mix and water in the trunk so she has something to eat and drink during the ride up :D

i'll also make it a point to hit all the pot holes on the way up :eek:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

JESS! *mwah* Of course you can still crash at my place in December!

Vic - :tongue:

I don't know if I would be able to make it up to NYC for Lawler. I think I want to go up for Danny Howells at the end of November though :D

But you have no choice my dear, according to Vicman he is hijacking you in his trunk with some chex mix and water!;)

Well that's good because I almost can't wait to get down there and enjoy myself, it has been hell studying here and I need something to cheer me up, because god only knows I need it.

I have been on the wagon for a few days in terms of the trees and it is killing me, just think an almost everyday tree smoker and I haven't had any in a little while. I never realized how dependant I had become on it, first few nights have been pretty sleepless with plenty of nightmares, but I will get over it, I guess:(

I am really excited to be coming down there for PVD, I am missing him here on Halloween and in NYC the next night, I need my fix. As I am sure you do to, ms. butterfly!:D

JESS! *mwah* Of course you can still crash at my place in December!

Vic - :tongue:

I don't know if I would be able to make it up to NYC for Lawler. I think I want to go up for Danny Howells at the end of November though :D

oh yeah, i had forgotten about that. thanksgiving would be around the corner...yeah, i guess it would make more sense to go then if there are 2 or 3 good parties going on over the weekend, to take advantadge of the trip.

I am really excited to be coming down there for PVD, I am missing him here on Halloween and in NYC the next night, I need my fix. As I am sure you do to, ms. butterfly!:D

Hell yeah I'm gonna need a PvD fix by the time December rolls around! I haven't seen him since June :( Must...see...him...soon...

I can't wait to see him with you Jess! :D

Hell yeah I'm gonna need a PvD fix by the time December rolls around! I haven't seen him since June :( Must...see...him...soon...

I can't wait to see him with you Jess! :D

I haven't seen him since July, so like you I will be in need of my fix!

I can't wait to hang out and see him with you too Gina! You and I can be like A1 & Mal with D:Fuse and be PvD's #1 fans going crazy right in front of the booth at Glow. I know you guys aren't crazy about that place but it will be cool to see him in such a small venu where you can be right in his face. I remember the first two - three times I saw him at Twilo and you could walk right us to the front of the booth. And one time I walked right up and was like knocking on the booth window and when he looked up, with a shit eating grin on my face I was like :D :D :D:clap2::rock::bounce: , and he put his hand on the glass and I thought I went to heaven... It was crazy, he was probably thinking to himself get the f'in psycho out of my face...:laugh:

But it's going to be so fun to hang with you in DC, you can show me around for the weekend...

And one time I walked right up and was like knocking on the booth window and when he looked up, with a shit eating grin on my face I was like :D :D :D:clap2::rock::bounce: , and he put his hand on the glass and I thought I went to heaven... It was crazy, he was probably thinking to himself get the f'in psycho out of my face...:laugh:

Ha ha! That's awesome! Its okay Jess - I'm pretty sure I told Dave Seaman I loved him when I met him and he probably thought I was crazy :D He wasn't too far off the mark though :tongue:

I haven't seen him since July, so like you I will be in need of my fix!

I can't wait to hang out and see him with you too Gina! You and I can be like A1 & Mal with D:Fuse and be PvD's #1 fans going crazy right in front of the booth at Glow. I know you guys aren't crazy about that place but it will be cool to see him in such a small venu where you can be right in his face. I remember the first two - three times I saw him at Twilo and you could walk right us to the front of the booth. And one time I walked right up and was like knocking on the booth window and when he looked up, with a shit eating grin on my face I was like :D :D :D:clap2::rock::bounce: , and he put his hand on the glass and I thought I went to heaven... It was crazy, he was probably thinking to himself get the f'in psycho out of my face...:laugh:

But it's going to be so fun to hang with you in DC, you can show me around for the weekend...

both you should come to the NY show cuz I need PVD fanatics to hang out with. my Vandit shirt should be here by then (since I'm a dumbshit and lost the one I got in Berlin this summer). I would go to the show at Glow but I'm gonna be back in the boring midwest for Christmas break.

Originally posted by digitaldan

both you should come to the NY show cuz I need PVD fanatics to hang out with. my Vandit shirt should be here by then (since I'm a dumbshit and lost the one I got in Berlin this summer). I would go to the show at Glow but I'm gonna be back in the boring midwest for Christmas break.

I can't go to the NY show - I'll be at my sis's wedding in TX.

I'll have to catch him some other time in NY. It would be nice if he had a bi-monthly residency again!

I can't go to the NY show - I'll be at my sis's wedding in TX.

I'll have to catch him some other time in NY. It would be nice if he had a bi-monthly residency again!

sisters wedding vs. PVD... I think we can all make the logical choice :tongue:

hopefully crober fulfills my expectations, the clubs they have now i just don't think do the NY vibe justice. even though its infested with meatheads, i still think there is something unique about it