Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think my car is cursed!

whadupg

Ok - a month ago I'm at a bar and someone backs into me in the parking lot, warping and scraping the driver's side rear bumper and takes off. Two weeks ago I'm leaving the parking garage after DH and I backed into one of the concrete columns denting and scraping out the front passenger's side fender (ok so that one was definitly all me) But, today I run out at lunch to do a favor for one of the guys at work and an 18-wheeler bullets a rock into my windshield and takes out a two inch chunk of glass (and yes, it's already starting to spider). WTF!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

If something goes wrong with your car you should just buy a new one. That way you know the problem will never happen again, plus you have a shiny, new car.

I admit it... I have nothing to add to this thread and I am just post-whoring. Sorry, but it was still worth it!

Funny you say that because I actually checked to see how much I still owe on my loan after all of this - I'm the type that I'd rather just go buy a new car instead of deaing with the aggrivation of fixing one that's broke - even if it's something stupid like a windshield or a dented fender. I just think it's a complete waste of my time. Car stuff is soooo a boy's thing - I just can't be bothered with it.

:laugh: Seriously. I hate when like 50 of them pop out of one small car. How do they do that?? If they ever did that in my car, I'd definitely buy a new one.

They are the worst. I mean they are supose to be funny, and all they are is scary:shake: . Really now how old is that stupid car thingy, come on now get a new joke:rolleyes:

:laugh: Seriously. I hate when like 50 of them pop out of one small car. How do they do that?? If they ever did that in my car, I'd definitely buy a new one.

Why is it when you find one twit, one is almost always close behind? :tongue:

Originally posted by whadupg

Why is it when you find one twit, one is almost always close behind? :tongue:

That was his point, that once one clown gets out of the car then all of his 50 fucking friends have to follow. It is bullshit, ever since Bozo ended clowns have just become scary:mad:

Originally posted by kaydup

:laugh: good point, now back to the clowns:mad:

Thanks for getting me in-line and back on-topic. OK, my whole beef with clowns is this: Who the hell actually likes them?? 9 times out of 10 little kids either cry when they see them or run away. Adults are just annoyed by them. Clowns themselves seem to be a self-hating breed. So why do they still exist? Sure, 100 years ago this archaic form of entertainment might have passed, but it's the new millenium for God's sake. Kids now have Playstation, Pokemon, hula-hoops, illegal Mexican fireworks, Spam, Jarts and Barney to keep them happy. Why do we need to pay $100 an hour to have Flippy the Clown make balloon animals while everyone secretly just feels sad for him?

Thanks for getting me in-line and back on-topic. OK, my whole beef with clowns is this: Who the hell actually likes them?? 9 times out of 10 little kids either cry when they see them or run away. Adults are just annoyed by them. Clowns themselves seem to be a self-hating breed. So why do they still exist? Sure, 100 years ago this archaic form of entertainment might have passed, but it's the new millenium for God's sake. Kids now have Playstation, Pokemon, hula-hoops, illegal Mexican fireworks, Spam, Jarts and Barney to keep them happy. Why do we need to pay $100 an hour to have Flippy the Clown make balloon animals while everyone secretly just feels sad for him?

Very well put. You are so right, they are just pathetic and scary. I mean who wants a picture of a clown in there room? You stare at that picture in the light and you know that clown is up to something, then at night he is even sketchyier(new word) and more scary then in the light. I think clowns suck and I would beat one if he ever tried to make me a damn baloon animal. No thanks, I willl stick to jarts thank you