Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think my car is cursed!

whadupg

Originally posted by nycchic24

yo brian.

you need to hurry up and do some post whoreing.. you got what 10 posts to go! :laugh:

:otopic: Sorry Sue, but this thread is supposed to be about clowns and clowns only. I appreciate your concern, and typically I wouldn't care if you decided to hijack a thread, but this is clearly d:Rew's thread about clowns and I intend to respect that. :rainbow:

The only good clown is Krusty the Klown, and that is debatable. I even hate the Insane Clown Posse. Oh, and that movie "Shakes the Clown"... just awful. What a disgusting breed of human beings.

i hate clowns and always have. my friend had them at his b-day party when i was like 8 or something, and i cried b/c it was my turn to go up next and shake his hand. the movie IT or whatever that was with the clowns was just way to freaky. clowns suck, i'm getting the creeps now, and BB you need to trage your car in to the circus, they are in town now. maybe get a monkey outta the deal or somethin.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:otopic: Sorry Sue, but this thread is supposed to be about clowns and clowns only. I appreciate your concern, and typically I wouldn't care if you decided to hijack a thread, but this is clearly d:Rew's thread about clowns and I intend to respect that. :rainbow:

The only good clown is Krusty the Klown, and that is debatable. I even hate the Insane Clown Posse. Oh, and that movie "Shakes the Clown"... just awful. What a disgusting breed of human beings.

Hey thanks for defending the clown thread, I appreciate it and I know the others do to.

Good point, Krusty does have his ups and downs. But then again look at his name. And remember the clown in "IT" now that was a scary clown, insane clown posse is useless. So really there has been nothing good that has come from clowns

Originally posted by snatch69

i hate clowns and always have. my friend had them at his b-day party when i was like 8 or something, and i cried b/c it was my turn to go up next and shake his hand. the movie IT or whatever that was with the clowns was just way to freaky. clowns suck, i'm getting the creeps now, and BB you need to trage your car in to the circus, they are in town now. maybe get a monkey outta the deal or somethin.

Good, let it out. A monkey would be a sweet deal, I would take it G:D

Wow, I'm really liking this monkey-for-car trade-in deal. Think about it... you could ride your monkey to work everyday and I bet it would never ever break down, get scratched or have any bumper problems. Then on top of that, you could make him into a helper monkey so he could do odd jobs around the house. And if that weren't enough, you and your friends could have hours of fun repeating "Look at the monkey, look at the monkey" over and over again.

g, trade that sucker in... you need a monkey!

:peeright:whatupg's_car <--- look, you could even have your new monkey piss on your car!

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wow, I'm really liking this monkey-for-car trade-in deal. Think about it... you could ride your monkey to work everyday and I bet it would never ever break down, get scratched or have any bumper problems. Then on top of that, you could make him into a helper monkey so he could do odd jobs around the house. And if that weren't enough, you and your friends could have hours of fun repeating "Look at the monkey, look at the monkey" over and over again.

g, trade that sucker in... you need a monkey!

:peeright:whatupg's_car <--- look, you could even have your new monkey piss on your car!

you forgot to mention that her and her friends can also play dress up with the monkey. you know, put him in some cute little gap overalls, baseball cap. now let's think of some names for her monkey, virgil maybe? he was a sweet little monkey in that old movie...

you forgot to mention that her and her friends can also play dress up with the monkey. you know, put him in some cute little gap overalls, baseball cap. now let's think of some names for her monkey, virgil maybe? he was a sweet little monkey in that old movie...

No, his name will be Bobo. Bobo the clown hatin monkey

Originally posted by kaydup

No, his name will be Bobo. Bobo the clown hatin monkey

good, but since this will be G's monkey, shouldn't his name have some sort of gansta reference? maybe a gold chain and some brass knuckes would suffice?

holla back yo...

good, but since this will be G's monkey, shouldn't his name have some sort of gansta reference? maybe a gold chain and some brass knuckes would suffice?

holla back yo...

This song was on while I was DRIVING HOME IN MY CURSED CAR LAST NIGHT...

....whooot whooot