Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my new hometown is in the series :)

a1wave

Originally posted by snatch69

hey KT! how are things? :)

things are fabulous! i had a very fun weekend... alex spun a great set with Spesh on Friday night.. then he and Christian spun at a little bar in North Beach... fun fun fun... not to mention the weather was gorgeous! sunny and warm :D

and my new computer rocks.. if you have a wireless modem you can go into almost any cafe here and be connected, just sitting there... no wires... very cool! okay, i'm a dork...

oh and by the way, Vic... GO GIANTS!! he he he

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Can we please refrain from talking about the world series until the Red Sox win one? :tongue:

I'm just happy the Yankees aren't in it!

Hey this is ok to post here- but please refrain from pm'ing this kind-of stuff from now on ;)

Originally posted by whadupg

Hey this is ok to post here- but please refrain from pm'ing this kind-of stuff from now on ;)

Sorry, I just can't resist PMing people I don't know, have never heard from, and didn't even know existed. I love to start shit with them in hopes that they'll get all pissed off and write random posts on the Boston board.

Am I the only one who does this?

(Note: sarcasm... yeah, laying it on pretty thick there)

Sorry, I just can't resist PMing people I don't know, have never heard from, and didn't even know existed. I love to start shit with them in hopes that they'll get all pissed off and write random posts on the Boston board.

No I do it!! Usually when things are slow, I look at who is on at the bottom of the page and start PMing them. Wow, now that is cool

Do you get credit for a post when you pm someone? If so, I think this may be a new post-whoring tactic. :D

Speaking of post-whores nyis - you figure out a new title yet???

Originally posted by a1wave

things are fabulous! i had a very fun weekend... alex spun a great set with Spesh on Friday night.. then he and Christian spun at a little bar in North Beach... fun fun fun... not to mention the weather was gorgeous! sunny and warm :D

and my new computer rocks.. if you have a wireless modem you can go into almost any cafe here and be connected, just sitting there... no wires... very cool! okay, i'm a dork...

oh and by the way, Vic... GO GIANTS!! he he he

glad ur having a great time. lucky you with the weather b/c it sucks here!!! :mad: