Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PEOPLE i NEED TO KNOW WHO IS GOING AND WHO IS UNDER21

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

Please, All I ask is that you post on the thread. I get a lot of people saying that they want to go either by word of mouth or my Im's. Just post on the thread if you are thinking of going, you are def. going or yo uare under 21. Cause I am going nuts trying to find a place that will guarantee the kiddies. And I am not even sure if any are going... so please let me know.

btw I have been thinking about a lot of places to meet at and I just dont know if they will guarantee the under 21. So any help would be very, very nice!

ok just some thoughts... lemmon bar, madamx, sports bars, mcfaddens bar. I am thinking that down by soho has to have a lot of places that wont card.

why do I have the feeling that I am talking to myself again.

...well it looks like i can make the bar crawl but not Howells (fuck fuck fuck) as i have a wedding at 12noon the next day...but i would most definitely attend a drinkfest to meat some of the cpers...

p.s. i am under 21 and would require one of those hot pink plastic bracelets to let everyone know how young i really am...

Gabo . . . first off no one likes you, you dumb whore cunty...:tongue:

hehe but seriously...if they dont post I say do the over 21 thingie. there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as my favorite kitty but as for others IDK there loss. It will be much easier to get someone if it is only one person. BTW, pete I know of some other places that may be 18 to get in 21 to drink. Yeah I know that it will require those bracelets that phattie mentioned:rolleyes: These places are college type atmosphere...

Phattie: what no show to Howells:mad: Screw the wedding, you need to get your ass out dancing :party: BTW nice sig;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by fierydesire

Gabo . . . first off no one likes you, you dumb whore cunty...:tongue:

hehe but seriously...if they dont post I say do the over 21 thingie. there are a few exceptions to the rule, such as my favorite kitty but as for others IDK there loss. It will be much easier to get someone if it is only one person. BTW, pete I know of some other places that may be 18 to get in 21 to drink. Yeah I know that it will require those bracelets that phattie mentioned:rolleyes: These places are college type atmosphere...

Phattie: what no show to Howells:mad: Screw the wedding, you need to get your ass out dancing :party: BTW nice sig;)

well I know that nobody likes me, thats a given.

I will feel bad for the under 21 if they want to come and they dont get in. like moonshine, joeg and a few others if they come.

so what other places do you have in mind that will let them in??

btw even if they make them wear a bracelet they can always rip them off and we can get them drinks.

i would go but definitely not to one of those places. lemon bar sux, so does mcfaddens and i cant stand sports bars in general (unless they have a serious list of ales on tap) why cant we have the meet up at somewhere interesting??? i dunno if i will go anyway, im kinda shy. :lickit:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

i would go but definitely not to one of those places. lemon bar sux, so does mcfaddens and i cant stand sports bars in general (unless they have a serious list of ales on tap) why cant we have the meet up at somewhere interesting??? i dunno if i will go anyway, im kinda shy. :lickit:

awww go bitch!! I have wanted to meet you for a long time now!!

thats why I need help cause I dont know where to have it... I want it at a place with semi cheap drinks and a relaxed atmosphere.

any suggestions?

Originally posted by gabo

Please, All I ask is that you post on the thread. I get a lot of people saying that they want to go either by word of mouth or my Im's. Just post on the thread if you are thinking of going, you are def. going or yo uare under 21. Cause I am going nuts trying to find a place that will guarantee the kiddies. And I am not even sure if any are going... so please let me know.

btw I have been thinking about a lot of places to meet at and I just dont know if they will guarantee the under 21. So any help would be very, very nice!

ok just some thoughts... lemmon bar, madamx, sports bars, mcfaddens bar. I am thinking that down by soho has to have a lot of places that wont card.

im 20 but i wanna go. whats the deal with that?

why do I have the feeling that I am talking to myself again.

......lol....i agree....i am not really planning on going ....but those places do suck............and wtf?!....you're telling me the underage sex boarders do not come equipped with fake id's??? i am disapointed....:(

Guest gabo
Originally posted by misk

......lol....i agree....i am not really planning on going ....but those places do suck............and wtf?!....you're telling me the underage sex boarders do not come equipped with fake id's??? i am disapointed....:(

well some have ids and some dont.

ok so if those places suck then someone please help and suggest some places.

how about a college bar called west end??

well some have ids and some dont.

ok so if those places suck then someone please help and suggest some places.

how about a college bar called west end??

...i'm afraid i can't help u.....i don' frequent college bars/dive bars...etc etc........not knockin'....just saying i know u are looking for a cheap whatever atmosphere just to hang......and i am not a credible advisor on that subject............good luck

Guest gabo
Originally posted by t0nythelover

once again i am not 21, does that mean i cant come=(

but thats what this thread is about. I am trying to get help about where we could meet up cause I don't want to exclude the underage.

seems like nobodys wants to suggests places.

Guest gabo

hey guys how about america the restaurant??

what are your feeling towards that??

if not then maybe madamx, cause we had shagfest there and we got all the underage in before the bouncers showed up. idk damnit I dont know that many places .

hey guys how about america the restaurant??

what are your feeling towards that??

if not then maybe madamx, cause we had shagfest there and we got all the underage in before the bouncers showed up. idk damnit I dont know that many places .

i wish i could be of more help. everyone i know is over 21 so we dont think about that stuff anymore. hrmmmmmmmm. these kids need some fake id's.

Guest gabo

i wish i could be of more help. everyone i know is over 21 so we dont think about that stuff anymore. hrmmmmmmmm. these kids need some fake id's.

youre bitch ass better be going!!

well all I really need is a restaurant with a bar, that way the kids could get in. how about apples? they had the first and second shagfest there and they dont card.

Remotes pretty illll.........Remedy's pretty hot too. Anywhere on Bleeker could be a blast, very nice femms roamin around over there

They're gonna ID at 90% of the good places at the door. Most people got fakes but I'm sure there are enough places around Bleeker that don't ID at the door.

Guest gabo

what time would they start to ID people, cause we could get the under 21 in early to avoid the bouncers.

ohhh who the hell am I kidding... it is going to be like 10 people and prob everyone will be over 21.

someone mentioned the west end...they def ID at the door, although if you have a shady id they most likely will let you in (i've gone with columbia students flashing ohio fake ids)

McSorleys would be a good meeting place...but its sketchy, sometimes they id at the door, sometimes not...

one of my fave places, the Blind Tiger, doesnt do too good of an iding job....plus they have like 30 beers on tap....its on Hudson street at 10th street...

when is this meetup planned? I wouldnt mind going, and i know another 10 or so good places.

Joe