Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your mission: Support & Expand our scene...

biznation00

Don't let the scene fade.. do something.. support it in any way you can think of. It's your scene for now, so get it movin'...

Go influence a friend & hand them a cd of your fav Dj or local DJ...

Email your pals interesting articles on Music or toss them an issue of D'vox...

Read up on Special guest talent featured in your city...

Help your local DJ/Promoter friend hand out flyers for his/her event...

Fight the anti-rave laws...

Try your best to pop into events you believe in...

I apauld the promoters on this board tryin' to make a difference.

Keep the faith & keep up the good work!!

Recruitment for possible music/scene supporters officially begins now!!

Spread the knowledge, spread the music...;)

Originally posted by biznation00

Don't let the scene fade.. do something.. support it in any way you can think of. It's your scene for now, so get it movin'...

Go influence a friend & hand them a cd of your fav Dj or local DJ...

Email your pals interesting articles on Music or toss them an issue of D'vox...

Read up on Special guest talent featured in your city...

Help your local DJ/Promoter friend hand out flyers for his/her event...

Fight the anti-rave laws...

Try your best to pop into events you believe in...

I apauld the promoters on this board tryin' to make a difference.

Keep the faith & keep up the good work!!

Recruitment for possible music/scene supporters officially begins now!!

Spread the knowledge, spread the music...;)

Biz:

Agree with you 100%. Leaving aside professional interests, it takes every single one of us to see the scene strenghten. Alex has done an inmense job in educating the music scene. I still remember the first time someone brought a stack of his mags to my store.

Ever since I have supported his project. As have I done with you, ask Nelson "Smoothie" Diaz about it. Hopefully we'll meet soon to talk about music. Nelson knows where to find me other than Friday nights when both of us are working.

I applaud what you and Louis are doing for the music. As well as Carmel, Joe Buddious, Explosion Records, Stryke, Antenna.......

Happy birthday in advance, and to Louis. I know there is a thread for Louis birthday already.

Peace,

MD

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

I got Miami Shores COVERED!! All I have to work with is the gift of gab though. How can I get involved with passing out flyers? Besides taking a few out of a store and passing them around :grin3: I'd be more than happy to do it

Come see me @ Space/Spin or contact me & I'll toss you a handful of the flyers you choose & stacks of comp admission passes.

If am headed out to the mall or the grove, I'll leave a few lyin' around in stores, benches, soda machines. Records stores like Virgin, Specs, etc. always appreciate them also...

Believe it or not, I sometimes leave a flyer or 2 at the gas station pump while Im pumpin' gas. Colleges are also a great spot for me, they eat it right up...

Every little bit counts. If you really enjoy the cause you are helping, it will really satisfy you to know that you had something to do with the growth of our scene. Flyers are always a good start. Well now you know my secrets...;)

Biznation00@hotmail.com

Support the scnene ---------> as long as there is good music to be heard, then we'll be out and about! *Do you know that I went to 3 different clubs last Saturday!!!!!!!!!

What's up w/ Oscar G on www.futuregrooveuk.com -- it's all over the globalunderground message board?

Hey, Biz thanks for the CD last weekend. Nice-Nice. I liked it so much I made them play it the gym while I worked out yesterday! The fatties were bustin' it out on the cardio equipment! *LOL ROLAND :clap:

Originally posted by joeygk

Hey, Biz thanks for the CD last weekend. Nice-Nice. I liked it so much I made them play it the gym while I worked out yesterday! The fatties were bustin' it out on the cardio equipment! *LOL ROLAND :clap:

I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THIS CD...... IF JOEY SAYS IT KICKS ASS, THEN IT KICKS ASS!

BIZ - WE WILL DO CD EXCHANGE WHEN I RETURN:D

(and thanks again!)

Lola:eek: