Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Groovefire @ Pravda - Friday

groovefire

11929.jpg

This week, GLO Fridays @ Pravda 116 brings you residents Todd Hanna & Phil Jakob, fresh from their New York City debut. Come hear their incredible funky house vibe.

SPECIAL SPONSOR CLUB MED:

CLUB MED sponsored by Club Fone (Guide To Nightlife) Arrive Early For Chance To Win A FREE Club Med Trip 7 nights for one person or 3 nights for 2 persons

Friday, October 18th

10pm-2am

Pravda 116

116 Boylston Street, Boston.

21+, proper dress required.

For reduced guestlist, please email names to VIP@groovefire.com, or simply tell them at the door you're there for "Groovefire".

For more information, visit http://www.groovefire.com.

Originally posted by kaydup

What happens to the 7th night at club med, if I win and decide to take someone. Huh huh where does that 7th night go, do I forfeit it?? :shaky:

If you win, k, and bring someone along, I'm pretty sure this other person will be counting down the minutes until your return departure and THRILLED that the 7th night was not provided. :D

Originally posted by groovefire

If you win, k, and bring someone along, I'm pretty sure this other person will be counting down the minutes until your return departure and THRILLED that the 7th night was not provided. :D

So what happened to the 7th night??? And what if I wanted to take you :shaky: then would we get the 7th night?

Okay, okay...

So what happened to the 7th night???

I'm willing to bet the cost of the 7th night was spent on the additional cost of airfare for the second person. Make sense?

And what if I wanted to take you

:puke:

Okay, okay...

I'm willing to bet the cost of the 7th night was spent on the additional cost of airfare for the second person. Make sense?

:puke:

No, I want to know what happened to the 7th day damit, could I pay and stay for 7 days if I wanted to. And what is one more day to club med anyways. Now go, go and get me answers

Tonight???

I am over the 7th night, that is sooooooooo yesterday

Wait, but if he's going to see us tonight, then isn't yesterday actually right now??? This is some serious 'Back to the Future' shit man!

:laugh: :laugh: d:Rew, nice avatar! I'm glad you picked the Sandy Duncan version of the Hogan family.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Wait, but if he's going to see us tonight, then isn't yesterday actually right now??? This is some serious 'Back to the Future' shit man!

:laugh: :laugh: d:Rew, nice avatar! I'm glad you picked the Sandy Duncan version of the Hogan family.

You just hurt my head with that. But yes!

You need Sandy in there, she was much better. However I could use Mrs. Pool in it though.

You just hurt my head with that. But yes!

You need Sandy in there, she was much better. However I could use Mrs. Pool in it though.

Wow, good call with Mrs. Pool, I almost forgot about her. Although I do have to say I liked her a lot more as Mr. Rooney's secretary.

I really liked when they replaced Valerie Harper on that show. "Hey kids, your mom died, so your aunt Sandy Duncan is going to move in with us." "COOOOOOL!!!!!!!"

Wow, good call with Mrs. Pool, I almost forgot about her. Although I do have to say I liked her a lot more as Mr. Rooney's secretary.

I really liked when they replaced Valerie Harper on that show. "Hey kids, your mom died, so your aunt Sandy Duncan is going to move in with us." "COOOOOOL!!!!!!!"

Yeah the whole MOm dying thing just kind of blew over. I think aunt Sandy wasn't really related to Mike :shaky:

I personally liked when Mrs. Pool made appearances on "Small Wonder".

BonnieBio.jpg

You guys remember that show? A robotic little girl with a chubby brother...that is the formula for success.

smallwondercouch.jpg

:laugh: small wonder?! blast from the past man. what was the name of that show where the hot blonde chick talked to her dad thru that glass thing b/c he was in outer space or something and she had those powers where she could freeze things by clapping her hands or something?

don't look at me like that. you all know what i'm talking about. :tongue:

Originally posted by snatch69

what was the name of that show where the hot blonde chick talked to her dad thru that glass thing b/c he was in outer space or something and she had those powers where she could freeze things by clapping her hands or something?

The show was called Out of This World, the girl's name was Evie and her alien father was Troy...and it wasn't hand clapping, it was touching the tips of her index fingers together...

Evie.jpg

Who's your daddy?

...and it wasn't hand clapping, it was touching the tips of her index fingers together...

Actually, you're both right. She touched the tips of her index fingers to stop time... she touched the palms of her hands together to start it back up again. I think I touched the tips of my fingers together a million times growing up, in hopes that I'd be able to stop time too, but it only worked once.

Wasn't that little kid on Small Wonder actually Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins, or is that one of those "Marilyn Manson is actually Paul from the Wonder Years" urban legends??

The show was called Out of This World, the girl's name was Evie and her alien father was Troy...and it wasn't hand clapping, it was touching the tips of her index fingers together...

Evie.jpg

Who's your daddy?

:laugh: thanks man! and yes, you are my daddy now i guess. ;)

pics are great!

Actually, you're both right. She touched the tips of her index fingers to stop time... she touched the palms of her hands together to start it back up again. I think I touched the tips of my fingers together a million times growing up, in hopes that I'd be able to stop time too, but it only worked once.

Wasn't that little kid on Small Wonder actually Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins, or is that one of those "Marilyn Manson is actually Paul from the Wonder Years" urban legends??

oy vey. paul was NOT marilyn mason!!! rumors......

I got another...anyone ever see "Down to Earth"?

The theme song describes it best:

Back in the days of Valentino, we know a maid named Ethyl was so bright and alive. But she was struck down by a trolley, golly. Said goodbye in nineteen-twenty-and-five. Ethyl in Heaven awaited patiently to earn her wings and be an angel fancy free. Sixty years later the opportunity to help a family came... Back down to Earth to teach the Prestons lessons -- Richard, Lissy, Dwayne, and J.J. too! Now she must be a 1980s lady. Down to Earth, it's so angelical. Down to Earth, it's quite a spectacle. Down to Earth, it's just hysterical. She's down to Earth, down to Earth.

I got another...anyone ever see "Down to Earth"?

The theme song describes it best:

Back in the days of Valentino, we know a maid named Ethyl was so bright and alive. But she was struck down by a trolley, golly. Said goodbye in nineteen-twenty-and-five. Ethyl in Heaven awaited patiently to earn her wings and be an angel fancy free. Sixty years later the opportunity to help a family came... Back down to Earth to teach the Prestons lessons -- Richard, Lissy, Dwayne, and J.J. too! Now she must be a 1980s lady. Down to Earth, it's so angelical. Down to Earth, it's quite a spectacle. Down to Earth, it's just hysterical. She's down to Earth, down to Earth.

:confused: I remember watching all the others, but not even the slightest recollection of this one. I think you guys watched way too much tv growing up (either that or my prior to 1988 long term memory is completely shot).

Originally posted by whadupg

:confused: I remember watching all the others, but not even the slightest recollection of this one. I think you guys watched way too much tv growing up (either that or my prior to 1988 long term memory is completely shot).

uh, ditto on that one too daddy. :confused: