Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question of the Day..?

Originally posted by trewguy

THE MAGIC IS STILL TERE JST NOT FOR US WE AREN'T NEW TO IT WHEN SOMEONE IS NEW TO SOMETHING THEY WILL HAVE THE SAME FUN LIKE WE DID AT THE TUNEL

I agree now I tend to go to Lounges more than hardcore clubs, and back in the day we used to jump around from Tunnel, palladium, Twilo, factory, Exit you name it everyweekend, Now when I go out Saturday I'm still hurting on Tuesday

Signed Grandma:laugh:

Originally posted by elens73178

I agree now I tend to go to Lounges more than hardcore clubs, and back in the day we used to jump around from Tunnel, palladium, Twilo, factory, Exit you name it everyweekend, Now when I go out Saturday I'm still hurting on Tuesday

right my little brother can go t the factory and he is up down to do somthing at 3 in the after noon sunday me if i just drink im sleeping till 4 i try not to go out during the week becousei would never get up for work im only 25

it all started when I was about 16 my curfew was 2am so I had to lie to my parents and tell them I was sleeping at a friends house....those were the days when your weekends were everything and that's all you thought about........but it was my older friends who were promoters that got us to go....my first club was palladium.....then limelight (Thurs naked twister night :D )....Club USA then Expo every single Fri night...... then Carbon....and on and on and on....I never went through a time when I didn't go out......it's been continous....you would think I'd be sick of it by now.....:nono:

I know right when i wake up my 16 real old sister is just going to bed, and I'm only 24!

But I have to admit when I was going out in my "Prime" days I was known to hang with the Big Boys:cool:

roles have reversed for me, I am going to bed and my 21 yo sister is getting out of the shower ready to go out (on the weekdays that is)

Originally posted by neena16

it all started when I was about 16 my curfew was 2am so I had to lie to my parents and tell them I was sleeping at a friends house....those were the days when your weekends were everything and that's all you thought about........but it was my older friends who were promoters that got us to go....my first club was palladium.....then limelight (Thurs naked twister night :D )....Club USA then Expo every single Fri night...... then Carbon....and on and on and on....I never went through a time when I didn't go out......it's been continous....you would think I'd be sick of it by now.....:nono:

YOur a trooper!!!!!

Stardo was nerd that started going to bars when I was 17 took a break till I was 20 continued to the bars till Dookie took me to Tempts and abyss. I have been hooked since then. Last summer and this summer was the hardest I have ever partied. Dookie and I still like to torment our town of Red bank at the bars and my poor brother who is a cop in my town has to rescue us.

Dookie and Stardo the red bank terrors.:laugh: oooohhh were big time.

Originally posted by neena16

LoL thats funny we used to do

Carbon,mirage, whats it exit 2 now? on thursday

Tunnle on fri

twilo on sat

Carbon thursdays used to be my fav. I was going there when i was still in high school

Originally posted by notallthere

LoL thats funny we used to do

Carbon,mirage, whats it exit 2 now? on thursday

Tunnle on fri

twilo on sat

Carbon thursdays used to be my fav. I was going there when i was still in high school

HI!!!! How have you been??? going to Deko???

I went to Mirage too...I forgot it was Mirage before Carbon...I loved that place...my fav place to hang out was on the roof top.....

This was my schedule back in the day, almost every weekend

could never handle this now......

Wed - Abyss

Thur - NV

Fri - Tunnel/expo

Sat - expo/factory/carbon/ where ever.....I was just SICK....:D :D

If you do it for so long, it starts to urt after a while....lol Sometime for me recovery time is none, other times it's a few days.....:confused:, oh well...all in the name of fun:D

Originally posted by stardo

YOur a trooper!!!!!

Stardo was nerd that started going to bars when I was 17 took a break till I was 20 continued to the bars till Dookie took me to Tempts and abyss. I have been hooked since then. Last summer and this summer was the hardest I have ever partied. Dookie and I still like to torment our town of Red bank at the bars and my poor brother who is a cop in my town has to rescue us.

Dookie and Stardo the red bank terrors.:laugh: oooohhh were big time.

:laugh: I was geeky too until I went through my changes....about Junior year of highschool....i noticed the jock down the block.....and it was over......one kiss and I blossomed.....:D :D :D

it all started at the tunnel for me...............my boy took me there one night and gave me four green clovers and my own bumper to hold on too........(what a friend he was)........at this time i just started to party w/ clovers and kat food cause it was right out of h.s. and beginning of college so all i knew about was beer pong, and bong hits..............i ended up taking everything he told me to hold on too, i didn't know i would get that mangled...............then when the night ended and one eye was pointed towards the west side highway and the other was pointed in the opposite direction and my body was twiching and i could not hear i turned to my boy tommy and asked him "why was everyone wearing animal costumes and sunglasses tonight" he turned to me and nodded his head, that's when i realized no one was wearing animal costumes and sunglasses, and that clubs is right where i belong, with all the rest of the degenerates.........

Originally posted by roddigga

it all started at the tunnel for me...............my boy took me there one night and gave me four green clovers and my own bumper to hold on too........(what a friend he was)........at this time i just started to party w/ clovers and kat food cause it was right out of h.s. and beginning of college so all i knew about was beer pong, and bong hits..............i ended up taking everything he told me to hold on too, i didn't know i would get that mangled...............then when the night ended and one eye was pointed towards the west side highway and the other was pointed in the opposite direction and my body was twiching and i could not hear i turned to my boy tommy and asked him "why was everyone wearing animal costumes and sunglasses tonight" he turned to me and nodded his head, that's when i realized no one was wearing animal costumes and sunglasses, and that clubs is right where i belong, with all the rest of the degenerates.........

And then one night you met an old friend at factory and shared the wealth...:laugh:

And then one night you met an old friend at factory and shared the wealth...:laugh:

yeah, cause you were probably one of those people that i saw wearing, the animal costumes, and sunglasses..............did you say "factory" helen, helen, helen, bad, bad, bad,..............don't say that word just the sound of "factory" and i'm in a K hole.............deko------>factory.....and idea huh, naaaaaaaa

I didn't steal your quote that really happened once.:laugh:

Me and Rod hung out at Factory and well the rest is a blur:drool:

it's people like helen that make people not want to ever go back to clubs..............(joke)..........actually it's people like helen that draw me towards clubs, i mean the way she used to be............i guess i'll find out................do i know you by the way elens73178????..................i don't beleive we've spoke before this last post.....................(he he he he he he) "Special Report" "Women Jumps off Bridge" got it??? good!!!......

Originally posted by roddigga

it's people like helen that make people not want to ever go back to clubs..............(joke)..........actually it's people like helen that draw me towards clubs, i mean the way she used to be............i guess i'll find out................do i know you by the way elens73178????..................i don't beleive we've spoke before this last post.....................(he he he he he he) "Special Report" "Women Jumps off Bridge" got it??? good!!!......

:blown:

Yeah I got it:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: