Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bump everytime you think Saleen is an ass/guido/etc..

shroomy

OK time for the worlds' longest thread. :)

Since Saleen has been so kind to make us all realize how much worse our lives could be, since after all we could be him, with no life, career, significant other, friends, hair, etc... I decided to honor him with his very own thread.

So now instead of corupting every rational/non-drama thread we can just bump this one every time Saleen chimes in with his typical ignorant hypocritical guido crap.

Now I know this could get long considering the only thing saleen does more often than post, is masturbate, but at least we can free up space in the other posts :) (BTW can you imagine how crusty Saleen's keyboard must be? Between his compulsion for self stimulation and typing he must have a pretty good case of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)

anyway, a big thanks to our friend Saleen, may you finally get all the attention that you so obviously want.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1)You will never ever ever beat the bump thread, in the "...." and bump forum.

2)How come bullshit threads by others on this forum get moved directly to drama, but since this is a "Moderator" thread, its gonna stick, move it to drama, and play there.

3)Theres no 3, but It just looked better with a list of 3 instead of 2. :tongue:

how about some one pm Dave every time the Mia Faggot Moderators start drama.:idea:

I mean the drama board was started so we would not have to keep seeing this shit. Now we have the "moderators causing the drama????????? WTF why don't you both grow up.

Originally posted by thehog

how about some one pm Dave every time the Mia Faggot Moderators start drama.:idea:

I mean the drama board was started so we would not have to keep seeing this shit. Now we have the "moderators causing the drama????????? WTF why don't you both grow up.

Your buddy is the one that calls what people like "crap" and "shit" and "nigga's" and calls DJ's "filler". He gets a kick out of bashing and humilating people on this board that think differently then he does. Why do you think so many people responded to his other drama thread about owning the board.

Let's come to an agreement. Tell him to stop the bs of smashing people up on this board. This board is not supposed to be about negativity.

The reason I lashed out at him is cause he destroyed me because I had the audacity to say Danny Howell's set was one of the best sets I've ever heard. Why can't I post that????? Why can't someone post they had a great time @ crobar without saleen biting their head off cause he hates crobar. Why can't someone post they love trance without saleen making them feel stupid. It's gotten ridiculous. He needs to check himself. We're not a bunch of bully moderators that just decided to pick on saleen.

GA

Im not saying I agree with all the drama Saleen causes. Mostly they are just his negative opinion about this or that and people take it to seriously. You have a valid point that he should not destroy people for there opinions.

Im just pissed that you are the one that keeps egging the shit on.

whether right or wrong, shroomy and ga2 are the moderators of this board and they could do whatever the fuck they want....got a problem with that?.....PM Dave....

I know this dumb ass:blown:

why don't you go back to marching band before i bitch slap you in the face you focker

Saleen.......Look.........listen.........chill out!...............(at the risk of gettin involved) what did meng say to offend your roomate!

"whether right or wrong, shroomy and ga2 are the moderators of this board and they could do whatever the fuck they want....got a problem with that?.....PM Dave...."

He Just said if he has a problem to take it up with Dave! CHill Out !

:confused::idea:

Originally posted by thehog

GA

Im not saying I agree with all the drama Saleen causes. Mostly they are just his negative opinion about this or that and people take it to seriouly. You have a valid point that he should not destroy people for there opinions.

Im just pissed that you are the one that keeps egging the shit.

I know this dumb ass:blown:

why don't you go back to marching band before i bitch slap you in the face you focker

Just to clarify, hog is a kewl kat. He never disrespects anyone on this board. He blowing steam like I have been for the past 4 days. The other friend of saleen I met was very kewl too. This is not an attack on you guys at all. I'm sorry if it looks that way guys.

I don't have a problem with saleen in real life. Although he does seem to want to fight me in real life. I have a problem with saleen on this board. He needs to change his ways.

Hmmm.... let me reconsider.

Maybe I am being a little harsh on Saleen. Let me go back and see if some of the shit he said was really as ofensive as I remember and he deserves what he gets.

exhibit A

Originally posted by saleen351

see here in america I'm italian and your not, and thats means I run the show... I'll be happy to come up to you and call you an asshole to your face.... I really can't belive you don't remember me, I'm 6'1 220 dark hair slicked back... I tower over you!!!!!!

Attention pod: next time I go out to the river walk can you please come with me, I want a picture of me telling this cd dj hes an asshole to his face...

Originally posted by Saleen351

I never personaly attacked you on the board, I will however personaly attack you in person... YOU ARE WARNED. I'LL BE AT SPACE... ITS NOT FUNNY ANY MORE...

:rolleyes:

No saleen, you never resort to personal attacks.

and yes, it is funny.

Another

SOBE IS A NIGGA HELL. < YEA I SAID IT, HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT THEN PUNCH ME IN THE MOUTH IN THE VIP SECTION THIS WEEK AT SPACE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Here's how saleen greets new people to the board

I hate these "welcome to the fucking board" posts. Just start posting and shut the hell up!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

you keep running your mouth. You are lucky that the sound system at RED broke. Cause mike was there and I'm sure he would have dealt with you. But now I will............

even thehog warned you. We all tried to give you the best advice to not have anything bad happen.... Some times you have to get burned to learn not to touch the stove...

Hmm... I notice a trend here. Saleen trying to look like a badass until anyone calls his bluff and exposes himself for the pussy that he is.

Now violence is for neanderthals, but when someone has the IQ of a neanderthal, acts like a neanderthal and can not be reasoned with because he lacks the mental capacity, well you must resort to the lowest common denominator and treat him like the neanderthal that he is.

So Saleen, get used to it now. Everyone is tired of giving you the benifit of the doubt. Your going to get laughed at, beat down, and then laughed at some more.

Your utter disrespect to women, minotities, homosexuals, and generally nice people are about to pay dividends.

oops, I really fucked up now, didn't I? :rolleyes:

and by the way, I didn't direct my comment to the hog or anyone directly....

I actually said that because there's all this stuff about..."how come you guys don't move this to the drama board?....how come when a moderator posts drama it doesn't get moved but when so and so post it it does?"....that's kindergarten shit.....

fact is that there are some that post here that post negative shit all the time...so if your post gets moved over to drama and GA2 and shroomy feel like posting some drama....too fucking bad....they're cool people and have never bashed or name called anyone unless it was done to them....

so saleen, give me a break....you were fist to jump the gun and say that I directed my comment to the hog....I don't even remember what your roommate said in this thread......

and hog, relax, I wasn't talking to you....both of you are so damn quick to draw your own conclusions and now you've made this big mess for nothing...

Originally posted by meng

I actually said that because there's all this stuff about..."how come you guys don't move this to the drama board?....how come when a moderator posts drama it doesn't get moved but when so and so post it it does?"....that's kindergarten shit.....

not when they say they try to end drama on the board, and they go and start it.......

Originally posted by mikeydny

not when they say they try to end drama on the board, and they go and start it.......

The drama they try to eliminate is when a person is directly attacked.....you'll have drama on all boards but when the shit starts getting personal, then you should take it outside.....