Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bump everytime you think Saleen is an ass/guido/etc..

shroomy

Originally posted by guyman1966

Obviously, you did not read my comments. You seem to have missed the line “Yea, his personal attacks cross the line, but that is just immaturity.” I don’t enjoy his personal attacks. He does speak his mind when he feels a DJ is not up to the highest standards. So what if he calls them filler! Also, when he complains about a bartender, asshole French doorman, or whatever, he backs it up with what happened. I know the French door guy that he blasted a few weeks ago. That guy is a jerk and I laughed my ass off when Saleen wrote about it.

I’ve have no problem with someone reviewing and sharing his or her experiences on boards. I have no problem with people putting a guy (or guyman) in line when they have gone too far. However, it seems to me that some of you take this guy’s comments too personally. If he does not like the type of music you spin SO WHAT! I’ll bet there was a roomful of people who had a wonderful time. A few weeks ago he slammed Level. Ya know what, when one room’s music is not working for me I find another spot inside Level w/ different music. I like Level and he can say it sucks from here to eternity. It won’t have an impact on where I go. If his comments bother you so much, maybe you should be playing CD’s at Weddings.

Controversy is not bad. There is a famous statue. It has 4 Rabbi’s sitting at a table studying. Each has a different expression. The first is IDEA, the second is DISAGREE, third is ARGUEE, and the 4th is COMPROMISE. The statue’s point is that all 4 elements are necessary to acquire knowledge. You guys might not like the manner in which Saleen makes his points (he can do it with a bit less venom), but it is passionate people who stand behind their ideas and beliefs that make MIAMI such a special and unique place.

--- Old Man Guyman

attachment.php?s=&postid=1084347

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Charles! Thats funny! lmao

I disagree with you about saleen but atleast you have a good sense of humor :laugh:

I was joking the same way with saleen and he got pissed off and wants to fight me over it. If anyone is taking this board to serious it's saleen. The trash talker that can't stand people talking trash about him.

Originally posted by kurtisp

I don't find him entertaining at all.

You might think it's funny when he personally attacks people on the board trying to make them feel like he must feel all the time, like shit, like an ass. I can personally laugh it off because I know his kind..

I also don't find his reviews to be very appealing, just something about "THis stupid chicken head Bartender here, this asshole bouncer there.. The Saleenster this the Saleenster that. Not very entertaining. Props to the Junkies for giving the guy a shot by putting up his chicken head reviews , despite how he had acted.

I find it hard to beleive that you guys put up with it as long as you have. & this sort of thread hasn't had to come up yet.

I've been posting on message boards quite a bit for the last year & a half & haven't had any displeasure in it untill I came across a few of Saleens posts & reveiws..

And stop trying to represnet NYC!! Cause you certainly aren't representing anyone that I know of ..

Over & out..

The Kurtmeister"!!

Very well said.

And who the fuck cares about a review written by some asshole wanna be who is a total loser at everything in life.

oohhh... someone with no life, friends, career actucally has the audacity to put down people that he has no business cleaning their underwear (and yeah, im sure he would like that)

and some people forget that everyone on this board is a real person (and some of the coolest people I have had the pleasure to meet) so, its time for me to get personal back.

and since just about everyone on the board is smarter, more witty, and not as big of a pussy, Saleen is in trouble.

I have let him get away with his crap for too long now. He obviously wants a pissing contest. OK, he can have one.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

Very well said.

And who the fuck cares about a review written by some asshole wanna be who is a total loser at everything in life.

oohhh... someone with no life, friends, career actucally has the audacity to put down people that he has no business cleaning their underwear (and yeah, im sure he would like that)

and some people forget that everyone on this board is a real person (and some of the coolest people I have had the pleasure to meet) so, its time for me to get personal back.

and since just about everyone on the board is smarter, more witty, and not as big of a pussy, Saleen is in trouble.

I have let him get away with his crap for too long now. He obviously wants a pissing contest. OK, he can have one.

you are 30 years old!!!!!!!!!!!! i know when i'm 30, i won't be on this message board...

you jar heads never grow up... LIKE CHRIS ROCK SAID, YOU ARE THE OLD MAN IN THE CLUB......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

you are 30 years old!!!!!!!!!!!! i know when i'm 30, i won't be on this message board...

you jar heads never grow up... LIKE CHRIS ROCK SAID, YOU ARE THE OLD MAN IN THE CLUB......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jesus man. Your not 30!!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=855867

You sure as fuck better take care of yourself.

damn.. When Im 50, if I look like you do now, Im going to slit my wrists.

BTW better lay off those cannolis too you can't wear those big sweaters here in miami like you do in Jersy to cover that tire.

And Im only telling you because I care, so don't take it personally.

You guys might not like the manner in which Saleen makes his points (he can do it with a bit less venom), but it is passionate people who stand behind their ideas and beliefs that make MIAMI such a special and unique place.

--- Old Man Guyman

At least we all now see why he has so much "venom".