Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bump everytime you think Saleen is an ass/guido/etc..

shroomy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shroomy

Jesus man. Your not 30!!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=855867

You sure as fuck better take care of yourself.

damn.. When Im 50, if I look like you do now, Im going to slit my wrists.

BTW better lay off those cannolis too you can't wear those big sweaters here in miami like you do in Jersy to cover that tire.

And Im only telling you because I care, so don't take it personally.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Meng is also my buddy and his friend fx was DESTROYED by saleen on this board like 2 weeks ago. Unprovoked as usual.

Come on now GA2 ... destroyed? This guy has no idea who I am, what I play, etc. A blind, uninformed comment will only destroy the reputation and credibility of the source. A little bit of time and support will easily prove that.

Hey Saleen, now that I know what you look like, I'll be happy to buy you a drink if you put your tail between your legs and show face at Level...but leave your "glok" in the shop.

Oh yeah...one more thing...

BUMP!

Peace,

FX

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

Come on now GA2 ... destroyed? This guy has no idea who I am, what I play, etc. A blind, uninformed comment will only destroy the reputation and credibility of the source. A little bit of time and support will easily prove that.

Exactly!! He doesn't have a clue yet still spews the crap like its gospel.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by o0djfx0o

Hey Saleen, now that I know what you look like, I'll be happy to buy you a drink if you put your tail between your legs and show face at Level...but leave your "glok" in the shop.

Oh yeah...one more thing...

BUMP!

Peace,

FX

you make it seem like i was hiding from you. I have no desire to come back to level, you guys don't get it. You have to bring in some talent and entice me to come. Same goes for all my friends.. Book picotto, howells deep dish etc.. I'm tired of your boys saying we have these awesome events comming up. what the fuck are they. post them now, not later, but now...

book a generic superstars like pvd, sasha, etc.. Even though I'm not a big fan of them, I'd like to come to a huge event at level and you could win some of us over for comming back again. Fact is level put a new carpet in for 15k, you could of used that money for a big act... I think level is broke and can't afford huge talent.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND UNTIL LEVEL POSTS A LIST OF UP COMMING EVENTS THREW NEW YEARS.. I'M TIRED OF LEVEL SAYING THEY HAVE GREAT TALENT... they simply dont... Compare the shit you have to space. CASe closed! game over. Level is not glam slam and its ova...

Saleena does have the tendency to rank on DJ's that aren't even spinning at the time he supposedly heard them and he's claims he doesn't do drugs so it let's credit the NY school system for teaching Saleena all he knows.

This issue is not dead, nor will it ever die cuz...BUMP!