Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nSyNcBaBy

Feast ur eyes...

...two-bit no-talent fat-ass manipulating bitch...does nothing for me...i put her in the same category as Budweiser...

(...liked her in The Cell though...she should've just stayed an actress....her perfume probably smells like a trash-ridden, urine-filled alleyway in paterson where she was conceived...)

jesus christ people!!!!! cant we just focus on their LOOKS for once?!?! instead of always bringing up everything that sucks about a person??? like britney... is HOT who gives a fuck if she can sing or not?? so when i post pics, i dont wanna hear... britney is a no talent bla bla bla... cuz it has nothing to do with how she looks... and jennifer lopez being a no talent same catergory as bud has NOTHING to do with how she looks!!! now if u just said... that u dont find her as gorgeous as we all do, then thats a different story... but jeeez all the negativity has got to go people!! :blown:

shes hot. i love the black and white photos, especially the first one posted. shes not ideal to me (meaning shes not anything special) but shes still pretty.

i dont like that first guy posteds face but the body, DAMN, i would like to climb on top of that ;) put the 2nd face on the first body and we got a good match.

Originally posted by linabina

jesus christ people!!!!! cant we just focus on their LOOKS for once?!?! instead of always bringing up everything that sucks about a person??? like britney... is HOT who gives a fuck if she can sing or not?? so when i post pics, i dont wanna hear... britney is a no talent bla bla bla... cuz it has nothing to do with how she looks... and jennifer lopez being a no talent same catergory as bud has NOTHING to do with how she looks!!! now if u just said... that u dont find her as gorgeous as we all do, then thats a different story... but jeeez all the negativity has got to go people!! :blown:

lina...relax....this is no where near what i can show you in terms of negativity...it's just an opinion...i dont find her attractive at all...she's got a common look...i've dated girls that were way more attractive than her...add to this, i have a hard time looking at just her looks...she's in the limelight...we know about her marriages, attitude, etc...it's not always easy to strip all that away when you look at her image...if she was an unknown person/model...maybe...but the fact is it is the sum of J-Lo that I despise and her picture cues that all up...

it's cool to want to look simply at an image of some thing or some person...to not think and just appreciate the sheer visual beauty...i do it all the time...but you have to be kidding me if you think we can do that every time to everything we look at...someone would have said what i said at some point...i'd stake my life on it...

A lot of people dont give Jennifer Lopez much credit, I think she is a beautiful woman with great curves and a sweet thick ass. No she doesnt have Britney's stomach or even Christina's voice, but she's got the latina thing going for her and in my opinion, she's fawkin sexy!

attachment.php?postid=1082987